Eclipse Premiere

Olivia-Ann

That wee smiley always looks so sarcy lol a forum I used to use always uses the :D emote when they're being pissy, so i cant take it seriously on here :lol:

:o yeah I know some people that do the same. Meh, I don't. I'm sarcastic without the smileys, so it just ends up reading nasty :D

haha I'm the same, I OD on emotes so people don't think im being a bitch :(

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok totally want to go..... but like how is everyone doing this because i hate being a loner and i'd be going on my own lol... and if any people are doing the hotel thing do they want to share to make it cheaper?

going to have to beg a friend to let me store all my crap like clothes and stuff at their house because im meant to be moving out of my house on the 30th june lmao... i dont actually know when im allowed to move into the next house though.... but yeah if i ask her nice enough she might let me put stuff in hers between houses like last summer lol

but if I do win one of you will be my +1 haha.

I think I'd be the same, I'm not sure any of my mates would be crazy enough about seeing it before everyone else to pay for flights, transport etc costs :D

YAY congrats on winning, I never win anything, it really sucks... but if I do win one of you will be my +1 haha.

Eclipse soundtrack! Florence+Twilight= genius! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbAYQoOElSQ

Woo! :D

I love Flo and Twilight so I'm sooooo happy. Amazing soundrack :D

FLO!!! <3 :D

It works so well, I knew she'd work well after hearing Strangeness and Charm of her album, it's getting a bit darker now ^_^

I <3 Florence, but I'm uber happy that they've managed to get so many other incredible artists/bands. Vampire Weekend, The Bravery, Sia, Band of Horses, Metric, Bombay Bicycle Club & Fanfarlo. I am a happy bunny :) I love the fact they have quite a few english artists making it on to the soundtrack now like New Moon :dance:

Does anyone know how early the tube starts? I'm staying near Kings Cross and wondering how early I can get there for?

I'm all booked now! So excited I'm actually going. :rolleyes:

05:40 Piccadilly line train from kings x.. You'll be at Leicester square by 05:45 it's only a couple stops :yoda:

How far is it from Victoria bus station to Leister square?

I don't know London very well "/

i am getting the megabus to victoria what day are you getting there 30th (camping out?) or the 1st???

There are taxi's outside the station will cost about £8-£9 to leister square or the tube is just around the corner ;)

Just gonna book my megabus :yoda: I cant wait :rolleyes:

I think it's quite close from what I remember! Should only take 10mins.

Yay! Thanks VampireGirl! Even earlier. I think I'm gonna have a look around the day before so I know exactly where I need to be.

i am getting the megabus to victoria what day are you getting there 30th (camping out?) or the 1st???

There are taxi's outside the station will cost about £8-£9 to leister square or the tube is just around the corner ;)

Just gonna book my megabus ;) I cant wait :yoda:

I'm getting there on the 30th. Still unsure what bus to get, the one that'll get there for 3:30pm or 8:30pm hmmmm :rolleyes:

Rachel what time are you camping out? Do you want to meet up? (or anybody for that matter) I have a vision of me standing alone at 3am in London :D

Yeah, sure. I'll probably be there from about 6pm on the 30th :)