What are you wearing to the Volturi Ball?

_Chelsea_

So people where did we all get our cloaks from?

There's some really nice ones on ebay.

I quite like these ones even though they are expensive

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wedding-Fox-Fur-Mole...=item20afc03629

I thought they meant faux fur at first but it looks like they really do mean FOX fur. Ew. I hate fur! :( Shame cuz it's a beautiful cloak.

yeah its horrible isnt it? my friend was gonna get a dress from them with the fur on it so I emailed asking if it was real and the seller emailed me back so proud about it :-( why do they need to use really fur?

ack ebay should ban the sale of real fur so not right!

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they meant faux fur at first but it looks like they really do mean FOX fur. Ew. I hate fur! :( Shame cuz it's a beautiful cloak.

yeah its horrible isnt it? my friend was gonna get a dress from them with the fur on it so I emailed asking if it was real and the seller emailed me back so proud about it :-( why do they need to use really fur?

ack ebay should ban the sale of real fur so not right!

Okay I missed the bit where its real fur. Ew, ew, ew! But its still a beautiful cloak would much prefer if it was fake fur.

I have a cloak really similar to those, extra long with an oversized hood, which my mother in law made me for my wedding. It's gorgeous.. but white. I want a black cloak for this. I may give her the pattern again though and ask her kindly to make one in black lol. Either that or do it myself, if I can find the time

I just put in a bid for this dress.....I hope I win. It is so beautiful and dark!

What do you think?:whistling:

http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

word of advice never post alink to something you are still bidding on! wait till you've won trust me it would not be the first time someones dress has been poached after they have posted it on the boards don't want you to lose out coz someone is mean spirited and doens't want to look for their own dress

Thanks.....I realized my mistake after I wrote it!! Can't do anything about that now. That's what happens when you get all wrapped up in the moment. Let'S hope it turns out for the best and if not, I'll go hunting again. :(

wow lovely dresses everyone!

I was looking at getting this for Friday night's party at Roadhouse but I think it would be more suiting for this

sorry for the huge pic it wont let me make it any smaller

OMG your dress is gorgeous!!!

I thought they meant faux fur at first but it looks like they really do mean FOX fur. Ew. I hate fur! :P Shame cuz it's a beautiful cloak.

OMG! There is NOTHING to be proud about when it comes to fur clothing. Ick! Those poor, poor animals!

I've just bought this renaissance/gothic gown:

54zz3t.jpg

I'll wear it with a cloak.. And red contactlenses :D

Ohhh that is so pretty and purple *strokes screen* lol! Love it!!

Sorry :YAHOO:

But when I saw it I wanted it :YAHOO:

Ahh dont worry! The early bird gets the worm and all!!! LOL.

Anyway Got my dress now!!

BesUN4BWkKGrHqUH-CkErgHyK7pmBK-Tbfv.jpg

is anyone wearing a mask? Im also getting a cloak to go with this and obviously the red contacts!

Edited by queen-of-hearts

Sorry B)

But when I saw it I wanted it :D

is anyone wearing a mask? Im also getting a cloak to go with this and obviously the red contacts!

pwetty! i thin everyone is waiting for jason to state if it is masks or no masks, personally my dress won't go with a mask so no lol

I am so excited for this theme! I'm waiting a few months to order a dress, no money atm :/ I plan on going all out for this one for a change, hopefully cause I'm not going to my own prom I can spend more money on a dress for this! Yay!!

You all make me depressed by having so beautiful dresses! Last time it was amazing to see everybody so dressed up. I think I'm gonna by myself a beautiful red dress and have my red contacts!

Sorry ;)

But when I saw it I wanted it :angry:

That Dress Is Gorgeous (:

Red Contacts are go but I don't know about the mask ;)

I think I'm gonna buy the one I wanted to wear last time (but then decided on a different one, very last minute)

A9962a.jpg

I am so glad you posted about it. I was thinking of getting the blue version of it but shall come up with something else. I have a couple of ideas of what I might do so yay!

You know its time like these looking at some of these gorgeous dresses that I hate cosplaying but at the end of the day I get more satisfaction from dressing as Edward Cullen then I do looking like a boy in a dress lol but still one day maybe I'll turn up to a ET event in a dress. We can all just pretend I'm Edward in drag lol

Oh wow I looove quite a few of those dresses. Infact, if I go with one of my ideas (throughs the idea of wearing my cloak out the window though), 1 of those dresses would be perfect!.....I think. I'd have to double check lol.

Awww bless ya Sam. I think I'd do a double take if I saw you in a dress. I'm just so used to seeing you as Edward lol.

I don't know what to wear. I have got a black dress but i might go out and get another one i don't know . I cant not wait to go this is my first convention i can not wait to meet Alex Meraz and Peter Facinelli.

Love you all . See you there xxxx