music for the parties at ET 4

showmasters

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the 80's!

some nine inch nails for my fiance please! thats about as mainstream as he gets lol

Emilie autumn anybody? :D

If we are talking chart music, lady gaga, rhianna, justin timberlake, and hows about some 'classic' rock? bon jovi, guns and roses, journey, that kinda thing?

If I was to say what I'd *really* like to hear, I doubt most would of heard of them :lol:

You could bring the Darling Buds for the next event, they could be playing live music all night...good idea isnt it? xD

WIN. :hathor:

All I ask is for Cherrybomb by the Runaways to be played. It's a long shot, I know, but I just thought I'd put it out there. XD

Personally I prefer Joan's version so I think the only way to solve this is to have a Cherry Bomb medley :wub:

Ooo and that medley includes Dakota and Kristen's version :borg:

Lady Gaga

Beyonce

Rihanna

Ellie Goulding

Taylor Swift? :wub:

Miley Cyrus :P

David Guetta

Akon (old songs like smack that etc ;) )

Wham :D

Old boybands (backstreet boys, FIVE! , 90's Take That )

Timbaland

Katy Perry

Dizzee Rascal

Ke$ha

Kings Of Leon

Little Boots

Peter Andre (MYSTERIOUS GIRL ;) )

Lil wayne

Calvin Harris

Black Eyed Peas

Keri Hilson

SPICE GIRLS

Chris Brown

That's all I can think of right now aha

I agree with the 80's!

some nine inch nails for my fiance please! thats about as mainstream as he gets lol

Emilie autumn anybody? :P

If we are talking chart music, lady gaga, rhianna, justin timberlake, and hows about some 'classic' rock? bon jovi, guns and roses, journey, that kinda thing?

If I was to say what I'd *really* like to hear, I doubt most would of heard of them ;)

I love Emilie Autumn I'm suprised to see her brought up in here!

haha yep i'm the same if I ask for my favourite bands I bet no one has heard of them too we should start an alternative thread and get some reall music played ;-)

OMG!!!! :thumbup: I can't believe only one person here (so far) has requested them!

You need to get some 100 Monkeys on the playlist!!

I did request them (albeit late) on the last night, but I seriously doubt the DJ has any of their music. I have their album Grape if you wanted to borrow it, so long as it comes back to me in the perfect condition it's currently in!

OR...a billion times better idea - Get Jackson and the other 99 (well, 4!) Monkeys to come play for us!!

Other than that - just mix stuff up more, don't have blocks of the same style of music - it's alright if you like a particular style, but not when they played (my personal opinion) a block of techno style music!! I honestly don't listen to much chart music anymore, I gave up when it all started sounding the same and my tastes changed completely!

But yeah, give me 100 Monkeys and I'll be happy!! 'Orson Brawl' would be great for dancing!!

xC

OMG!!!! :( I can't believe only one person here (so far) has requested them!

You need to get some 100 Monkeys on the playlist!!

I did request them (albeit late) on the last night, but I seriously doubt the DJ has any of their music. I have their album Grape if you wanted to borrow it, so long as it comes back to me in the perfect condition it's currently in!

OR...a billion times better idea - Get Jackson and the other 99 (well, 4!) Monkeys to come play for us!!

Other than that - just mix stuff up more, don't have blocks of the same style of music - it's alright if you like a particular style, but not when they played (my personal opinion) a block of techno style music!! I honestly don't listen to much chart music anymore, I gave up when it all started sounding the same and my tastes changed completely!

But yeah, give me 100 Monkeys and I'll be happy!! 'Orson Brawl' would be great for dancing!!

xC

i requested 100 monkeys as well lol

and can i ask where you got the cd from i know you can get them off there website but i just wanna know if you can buy them from the shops :D

How abouts the music ties in with the theme ? XD

I agree 100% with that!

I don't like how sometimes the music is soo random with the theme!

Like i know there has to be some music that we can dance to, but what about a few theme songs thrown in?

I agree 100% with that!

Like i know there has to be some music that we can dance to, but what about a few theme songs thrown in?

ye i see what your saying lol thats a really good idea i think for the saturday party they should have the volturi waltz i think that would be really cool.i know its a bit slow but i think it will go with the theme.

Edited by xxsianyxx

I agree 100% with that!

ye i see what your saying lol thats a really good idea i think for the saturday party they should have the volturi waltz i think that would be really cool.i know its a bit slow but i think it will go with the theme.

Definately! Perhaps play at intervals....

Us Volturi cosplayers shall be VERY pleased with SM if they take it on board! :P

I agree 100% with that!

Definately! Perhaps play at intervals....

Us Volturi cosplayers shall be VERY pleased with SM if they take it on board! :P

i hope so lol cause if its the volturi ball on saturday u hav to hav a song to do with the volturi lol . so r u goin to ET4?