Tickets back on sale

gemma85

Just been onto the online shop and seen that gold & standard have now sold out :poki: !!! Cant believe it as there were like 400 or so standard left like last week. Just got our's in time I think, my sister & I ordered 2 silver tix early hours saturday morning ( decided to do it before guests were announced incase come monday there was nothing left), although I really hope the order went through ok and that we do actually have silver. Just alittle panicked now particularly having seen how everything else has sold out. Got the email confirmation through so I guess it did. Am tooo excited about this as it's our first Twi con. ;)

Thanx for coming on so quickly and putting my mind at ease :D . Yep, we got the confirmation email through just after placing the order. So glad we got in just before the weekend. Never been to a Twi con and was contemplating it for ET3 but couldnt make it in the end anyway so decided to do ET4 instead. We was waiting to be alittle more financially covered before buying them but once we found out that they were making announcements, we had a feeling it would best to order before the annoucements were made instead of after and clearly we were right!!

Anyway, thanks again. :thumbup:

Just been onto the online shop and seen that gold & standard have now sold out :D !!! Cant believe it as there were like 400 or so standard left like last week. Just got our's in time I think, my sister & I ordered 2 silver tix early hours saturday morning ( decided to do it before guests were announced incase come monday there was nothing left), although I really hope the order went through ok and that we do actually have silver. Just alittle panicked now particularly having seen how everything else has sold out. Got the email confirmation through so I guess it did. Am tooo excited about this as it's our first Twi con. :thumbup:

Are you sure that this is not because the sales were on a hiatus during the week end for the con? Don't think this is sold out yet... I might be wrong, but I really don't think the standards could have sold out so soon!

Seriously standard has sold out o.0. I was told the ones to be worried about were Silver and Gold :D

That's what everybody expected to happen, me included. From what I remember Standard has always been the last to sell out. I was kind of surprised to see the post too.

Are you sure that this is not because the sales were on a hiatus during the week end for the con? Don't think this is sold out yet... I might be wrong, but I really don't think the standards could have sold out so soon!

There's a little note "now sold out" added to the listing, and Silver is still available again.

I'm not at the event myself, so I can't say if this is a mistake or not. But I am sure once Mark, Jason or TooTall come back online they'll comment.

Thanx for coming on so quickly and putting my mind at ease :thumbup: .

You're welcome.

I'm the only one around at the moment, so pver the weekend I tried to check in as often as possible.

Seriously standard has sold out o.0. I was told the ones to be worried about were Silver and Gold :D

That's what everybody expected to happen, me included. From what I remember Standard has always been the last to sell out. I was kind of surprised to see the post too.

The reason I am so surprised is that there were around 200 tickets left earlier :D It's sold out crazilly fast, hopefully I'll manage to get my hands on a silver.

Just been onto the online shop and seen that gold & standard have now sold out :D !!! Cant believe it as there were like 400 or so standard left like last week. Just got our's in time I think, my sister & I ordered 2 silver tix early hours saturday morning ( decided to do it before guests were announced incase come monday there was nothing left), although I really hope the order went through ok and that we do actually have silver. Just alittle panicked now particularly having seen how everything else has sold out. Got the email confirmation through so I guess it did. Am tooo excited about this as it's our first Twi con. :D

Yeah, like Queen_Sindel said, in the shop under the gold and standard they both say "product out of stock" yet on the silver it doesnt. So I take from that they have indeed sold out. Could be a mistake I guess but then again the standards are cheaper so for people at ET3 who didnt have much dosh left, it's a way of being able to secure a ticket regardless incase they did sell out. Who knows, i'm sure someone will come on to clarify though.

If they have sold out, I do feel bad for those who couldnt make it to ET3 & were waiting until they went back up online, didnt really get much of a chance.

Edited by gemma85

It would be cool if there were a few left so peeps that couldnt make it to ET3 and were waiting for the announcements before buying will have the chance, but equally if they have sold out, thats gotta be good too for everything that SM said they were trying to do for this event...right?