What time are you arriving at?

_Chelsea_

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea yet. or HOW I'm getting there!

Depending on how much stuff I end up bringing I may just drive up.... if not I'll get the train. I will probably decide on Friday morning.

Driving will take less time than the train... but I'll also have to watch how much I drink on Sunday night because I'd have to drive home the next day!?!

If I had room I'd offer. Takes up so much room with four of us in the car.

What about the megabus?

aw thanks!

Megabus only allow one medium suitcase & one piece of handluggage! aaaaaand the only bus on Friday that would get there before 10:25pm leaves cardiff at 8:00am!!! (I won't be packed by then) hehe! plus, if I'm feeling fragile on Monday morning, bus travel is not the best for someone who gets travel sick ;)

So I know who I can stalk and when...I got my eye on you Talie! xD Ummm...I'm arriving at the Hilton at just past noon, maybe about 12:30, it's really up to Jo haha ;)

Well my bus gets in at 10:30 but then i have to find my way to the hilton so around 11/11:30.

So if anyone is around that time tell me so we can hang and not be on our own lol!

x

Oh. I'm kinda disappointed, I expected you to have some sort of a joke for me to read about you 'arriving'

I thought it was a little too early in the topic to ruin it ..

HA! It took you like two mins for you and TT to say something when I said I was "attending" ET lol

I think not!!!!!

You started a thread with a title "Oh my word, I'm now coming!". That's bit different to "What time are you arriving at?" :D

You started a thread with a title "OMG, I'm coming!". That's bit different to "What time are you arriving at?" :P

Exactly! If someone chooses to broadcast that on the forum, there's bound to be a reaction ;)

You started a thread with a title "OMG, I'm coming!". That's bit different to "What time are you arriving at?" ;)

Exactly! If someone chooses to broadcast that on the forum, there's bound to be a reaction ;)

LMAO ;)

Welsh turn of phrase TT, welsh turn of phrase, I am still innocent! (Even if I still post stupid status updates on Facebook and get like 50 notifications telling me it was actually rude! ) lol

And dont you enourage them Juliette! It doesnt take a lot!

Heulwen, thats not a helpful time is it! :WINCE:

You started a thread with a title "OMG, I'm coming!". That's bit different to "What time are you arriving at?" :YAHOO:

Exactly! If someone chooses to broadcast that on the forum, there's bound to be a reaction :yoda:

I remember that it was so funny because Rhi wrote it with so much Innocence Bless :D

My little posse is arriving about 12.30pm if I get up early enough and get my act together, as Friday is my day off and refuse to get out of bed before 9am if I can - but as it's ET Day!!!!! I'll probably be awake about 6am with excitment lol

We'll probably be there about bloody midnight unless everything works out right as far as the 12 year old :WINCE:

I'll be the nutter running across the car park trying to get to Jamie's signing before he finishes with Jess shouting 'CALM DOWN MOTHER!' :D

Edited by Juliette

me stacey gemma and jess arrive at the station at 12.30... we haven't worked out how to get from there to the hotel yet so hopefully we'll make it there in time for the opening ceremony haha

Haha that actually made me properly laugh! Imagine us walking around with our bags completely lost! Worringly enough I can actually picture that!

lol like you cant tell who they are related to lol

I remember once we stepped out of a shop. Kev was sat on the bench outside and this guy was next to him

He kept looking from me and the boys and back to kev, and just said

"Mate! where do you come in? you got nothing in those kids"

I was gutted! Poor Kev! :( Kieran is the spit of Kev when he was little! Same nose, eyes and everything!

He was blonde when he was a kid too!

lol like you cant tell who they are related to lol

I remember once we stepped out of a shop. Kev was sat on the bench outside and this guy was next to him

He kept looking from me and the boys and back to kev, and just said

"Mate! where do you come in? you got nothing in those kids"

I was gutted! Poor Kev! ;) Kieran is the spit of Kev when he was little! Same nose, eyes and everything!

He was blonde when he was a kid too!

OMG! how insensitive! :blink:

Test tube babies ;)