What time are you arriving at?

_Chelsea_

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think around 2.30pm?

But I have to go find etap n stuff first so might be a bit later at registering :]

I`m staying there too :wub:

My train arrives about 12.45 I think? But don`t think I can check into hotel til 3? :YAHOO:

yay :wub:

and ohhhh! silly me.....never even thought about check in times haha :D

So I know who I can stalk and when...I got my eye on you Talie! xD Ummm...I'm arriving at the Hilton at just past noon, maybe about 12:30, it's really up to Jo haha :YAHOO:

Whenever you come meet me haha :wub:

Noooo! You can`t leave without me Popps! I was banking on you finding our way to the Hilton LOL

So I know who I can stalk and when...I got my eye on you Talie! xD Ummm...I'm arriving at the Hilton at just past noon, maybe about 12:30, it's really up to Jo haha :(

Whenever you come meet me haha :P

Noooo! You can`t leave without me Popps! I was banking on you finding our way to the Hilton LOL

I'll dump my bag then come meet you both xD

Oh. I'm kinda disappointed, I expected you to have some sort of a joke for me to read about you 'arriving'

I thought it was a little too early in the topic to ruin it ..

HA! It took you like two mins for you and TT to say something when I said I was "attending" ET lol

We are hoping to get there around lunchtime, but I am waiting to find out what day I have to do something else, hoping it is not on the Friday

If it is, Kev and the boys will be there, but I will have to follow on later :P

Well if Karly boots haven't arrived in the next few days then we'll wait til the postman's been on Friday before we catch a train ha ha ha!

I have no idea though. Afternoon sometime lol. Maybe between 2 and 3pm??