Ghostbusters 25th Year

lingham

Any chance we can get some more ghostbusters guests to join in with the 25th year?

Getting Gozer is simply AMAZING. We could get Ernie back and possibly get Ray Parker Jr as well

If you could go about getting Dan Akroyd that would be simply amazing!!!

For me, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis (and obviously the impossible Bill Murray) would be some of the best guests Showmasters could ever get.

Harris Yullen

Harris is one of those actors that appears in almost everything, yet I can never remember his name!! I'd love him as a guest.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0950867/

Harris Yullen

Agreed. To meet the Judge would be fantastic!!

Yoda - Harold would be amazing and I think easier than Dan?

I know that Dan has done several signings in US and Canada (I think he does it to promote his Krystal Vodka range and wine that he produces rather than conventions - but it is worth a try).

PS If the rumours about John Landis' latest film are true http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320239/ - Dan Aykroyd may be in London filming soon anyway, which would be ideal!!

Edited by keithporter23

What about Mr Rick Moranis?

What about Mr Rick Moranis?

He hasnt been seen or heard of since Brother Bear in 06 so might be hard but def be cool!!!

I'm pretty sure he's 'retired' from the movie biz (although he could well be lined up for a cameo in GB3), and mainly concentrates on his music career, which is pretty good if you check out his website.

Since she's not been mentioned yet, Annie Potts would be ace! And I think she'd be an easier one to get hold of than some of the others...oh, also, I've noticed Eliza Dushku is listed possiably being in GB3, so feel free to contact her for C16 :o

It has legs based on our replies yes, but how much they would charge/if they would want to do it, thats a different story.

Hell they're having to drag Murray into the next film basically kicking and screaming, doubt he would do an event like this.

Ackroyd and Raimis maybe though.

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

Don't misunderestimate Bill Murray :P Bill is great with his fans, and I think if HE felt like doing a con and meeting his fans, he would.

I think the biggest problem would be getting hold of him!! As far as I know, he has no PR people, no Hollywood agent and no representation of any kind (I suppose completely self-employed, Hollywood style :D ).

As previously said, Aykroyd is more than willing to meet fans in the US when promoting his Krystal head vodka range (you should check it out, the bottles are very cool!).

Edited by keithporter23