Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry whilst I have a random spaz attack and say

I FINISHED I FINISHED I FINISHED

My robe that is. I still have loads to do. Extra pair of hands anyone can lend me?:dance:

Yaaaaaay Sam!!! :D I would help but theres a little thing in the way called school :D

Sorry whilst I have a random spaz attack and say

I FINISHED I FINISHED I FINISHED

My robe that is. I still have loads to do. Extra pair of hands anyone can lend me?:dance:

*SPARE PAIR OF HANDS*

im not in work till tuesday :D

i have just broken two needles in the space of 10 mins :D onto my last needle so it best not break or i will have to wait to buy some on thursday(payday) :D

So the black panels are down the side of the kristen dress ...i kept forgetting to do it lol but its done just touching up some of the red paint ...really happy with it :)....just tried the wig on and i still hate it lol

Why do you hate your wig so much???

I just dont suit brown hair lol gonna try the whole outfit on tomorrow and see what i can do with it :D

I'll look after any unwanted wigs at the parties :D They'll be in safe hands hehe. Well, on my safe head.

Ha ha im sure you can look after one of mine for a while :dance:

ooo sam i cant wait to see :clap:

sooo today is payday and i was gonna buy the last of my crystals for my kp shorts anyways they sold out the colour and size i was using on my shorts :chair: and the seller said it will be 2 weeks till they get them in again :clap: soo the seller had some in the colour i need but 3mm (i have been using 4mm on the shorts) so i have had to go with them *sigh* i hope its not too much of a difference that is noticable :D .

ooo sam i cant wait to see :clap:

sooo today is payday and i was gonna buy the last of my crystals for my kp shorts anyways they sold out the colour and size i was using on my shorts :chair: and the seller said it will be 2 weeks till they get them in again :clap: soo the seller had some in the colour i need but 3mm (i have been using 4mm on the shorts) so i have had to go with them *sigh* i hope its not too much of a difference that is noticable :D .

1mm isn't much of a difference, and anyone peering at your shorts closely enough to notice is someone you should probably stay well away from anyway. :clap:

ooo sam i cant wait to see :D

sooo today is payday and i was gonna buy the last of my crystals for my kp shorts anyways they sold out the colour and size i was using on my shorts :WINCE: and the seller said it will be 2 weeks till they get them in again :WINCE: soo the seller had some in the colour i need but 3mm (i have been using 4mm on the shorts) so i have had to go with them *sigh* i hope its not too much of a difference that is noticable :smile: .

1mm isn't much of a difference, and anyone peering at your shorts closely enough to notice is someone you should probably stay well away from anyway. ;)

Best stay away from me then Jemma. Lol!! Right I'm getting there with my jacket I'm gonna start the proper one tomorrow if I get most of this one finished tonight. There are some bits I need my mum to do so I'll just do the bits I can do and leave the rest for her to do :D just need to find my white chalk to draw on the fabric cause at this rate I've been using biro on my mock up and don't want to use thaton the actual fabric plus it probably wont show up

ooo sam i cant wait to see :D

sooo today is payday and i was gonna buy the last of my crystals for my kp shorts anyways they sold out the colour and size i was using on my shorts :D and the seller said it will be 2 weeks till they get them in again :WINCE: soo the seller had some in the colour i need but 3mm (i have been using 4mm on the shorts) so i have had to go with them *sigh* i hope its not too much of a difference that is noticable :D .

1mm isn't much of a difference, and anyone peering at your shorts closely enough to notice is someone you should probably stay well away from anyway. ;)

Best stay away from me then Jemma. Lol!! Right I'm getting there with my jacket I'm gonna start the proper one tomorrow if I get most of this one finished tonight. There are some bits I need my mum to do so I'll just do the bits I can do and leave the rest for her to do :D just need to find my white chalk to draw on the fabric cause at this rate I've been using biro on my mock up and don't want to use thaton the actual fabric plus it probably wont show up

well thats good to know lol glad there wont be a huge difference these shorts are costing me a few ££'s lol but i want crystals lol could have done it simple and covered the shorts in glitter lol

Sam i cant wait to see your rob jacket hmmm i need to make an award might head over to range or something tomorrow and see what i can do :D

Make us an award dammit woman!! Not putting all this work into this jacket and not getting an award for it lmfao! Yeah I saw how much your shorts had cost you on twitter yesterday and was like ^_^ then again I've spent that much on my Rob jacket I think so meh. s*** happens! (someone think of a none swearing way of saying s*** happens please)