Shy People

JessieBear

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okies i added you guys but i have to admit... even though theres loads of stuff on my facebook i've kinda abandoned it these days..... im a bit of a twitter h00r and dont find much time for facebook =/ lol.... tweeting is so much easier and gets in the way of fan fic reading time less lmao... i do still like randomly check my facebook when i'm extra bored though :)

Okies i added you guys but i have to admit... even though theres loads of stuff on my facebook i've kinda abandoned it these days..... im a bit of a twitter h00r and dont find much time for facebook =/ lol.... tweeting is so much easier and gets in the way of fan fic reading time less lmao... i do still like randomly check my facebook when i'm extra bored though :)

Ok I take it back - you cant be my friend - im anti twitter :D

Hi Everybody, just get yapping away, there is still plenty of time til ET3

If you havent already, add your names to the roll call and I will update it

Join with as many of us as you can on facebook, if we are not on there yapping to each other, we are in here :D (Well, if we are not out! lol) (I dont think mine is in the facebook thread though, its just my name anyway www.facebook.com/rhianyddeaston - just say your forum name in the thread - but beward, I update on facebook - A LOT! lol)

It is a really friendly group of people in here :D

im not exactly shy, and ive been putting my 2pence worth into a few threads but when it comes to the con i will probably not introduce myself.

I went to et2 alone and although i got talking to 2 sisters that were staying in the not so grand Grand as well, i still couldnt muster up the courage to talk to people.

Maybe we should all be brave together! lol

Was that Dayna and Karly you got chatting to? They are great fun :D

We stayed at the not so grand too - OMG! REALLY not so grand lol :D

me too... its really annoying! :D

i used to find twitter annoying but now because i have tweetdeck its just easier with all my other online addictions =/ im really lame and have many lol so twitter just sits nicely in the back gorund and i see a pretty pink box in the corner of my screen when someone tweets :) and its really good for keeping up to date with fanfiction authors.... that and some of the twilight cast tweet some pretty awesome stuff... mainly peter :)

Edited by bfsfreakaof

Hi Everybody, just get yapping away, there is still plenty of time til ET3

If you havent already, add your names to the roll call and I will update it

Join with as many of us as you can on facebook, if we are not on there yapping to each other, we are in here :D (Well, if we are not out! lol) (I dont think mine is in the facebook thread though, its just my name anyway www.facebook.com/rhianyddeaston - just say your forum name in the thread - but beward, I update on facebook - A LOT! lol)

It is a really friendly group of people in here :D

im not exactly shy, and ive been putting my 2pence worth into a few threads but when it comes to the con i will probably not introduce myself.

I went to et2 alone and although i got talking to 2 sisters that were staying in the not so grand Grand as well, i still couldnt muster up the courage to talk to people.

Maybe we should all be brave together! lol

Was that Dayna and Karly you got chatting to? They are great fun :D

We stayed at the not so grand too - OMG! REALLY not so grand lol :D

ahhh their sisters? ok that makes sense now!!!!!!

No, the sisters i got talking to were Stacie and Sophie (Stacie being the very pregnante lovely girl some of you may have seen about)

And yeah, REALLY not so Grand!!! lol

i used to find twitter annoying but now because i have tweetdeck its just easier with all my other online addictions =/ im really lame and have many lol so twitter just sits nicely in the back gorund and i see a pretty pink box in the corner of my screen when someone tweets :) and its really good for keeping up to date with fanfiction authors.... that and some of the twilight cast tweet some pretty awesome stuff... mainly peter :)

I have twitter too :D www.twitter.com/mandeliina