Shy People

JessieBear

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Yes you do say stupid stuff like how you watch people kill themselves or how you hate dancing on ice yet still watch it XD

Lol primarily cuz mum's watching it (DOI, not the other stuff lol) so I can either try to block it out, or give my own personal analysis :D

to be honest, I found I used twitter most when xfactor was on and havent often used it since

I just pop on there from time to time.

I follow the guys from Blink on there :D

Waiting for Mark Hoppus to announce what UK tour dates they are going to do :D

oooh that would be good!

yeah ive written errm about 6 oneshots... im writing 1 doctor who/twi crossover, 1 AU fic and 1 AU/AH fic.... im really addicted.... ive got nearly 400 fics in my faves list on just the one website =s

do u use fanfiction or quizilla!

to be honest, I found I used twitter most when xfactor was on and havent often used it since

I just pop on there from time to time.

I follow the guys from Blink on there :D

Waiting for Mark Hoppus to announce what UK tour dates they are going to do :D

oooh that would be good!

Would be awesome!!!!! It is ages since I have seen them!

Dancing on ice is awesome.. Mikey to win <3

and David I hear enough stupid stuff from you without getting Twitter thanks :)

lol :D

yeah ive written errm about 6 oneshots... im writing 1 doctor who/twi crossover, 1 AU fic and 1 AU/AH fic.... im really addicted.... ive got nearly 400 fics in my faves list on just the one website =s

do u use fanfiction or quizilla!

i use fanfiction.net and sometimes twilighted.net

Doctor Who/Twi crossover sounds like it'd interest me!

so far ive only written a prologue and 2 chapters but the people that have reviewed it have liked it so far lol it's called Once More It's not amazing or anything... plus there arent mant twi/ doc crossovers out there sadly :D i'd love to mingle my addictions more lol

so far ive only written a prologue and 2 chapters but the people that have reviewed it have liked it so far lol it's called Once More It's not amazing or anything... plus there arent mant twi/ doc crossovers out there sadly :( i'd love to mingle my addictions more lol

I've bookmarked it and I'll give it a read when I'm not suppose to be online job hunting. >.<

I'd like mingling my addictions too lol

so far ive only written a prologue and 2 chapters but the people that have reviewed it have liked it so far lol it's called Once More It's not amazing or anything... plus there arent mant twi/ doc crossovers out there sadly :( i'd love to mingle my addictions more lol

Saw that you're reading Emancipation Proclamation....that's probably the best freaking fan fiction EVER, I really hope she gets published with it, I would buy it right away.

Saw that you're reading Emancipation Proclamation....that's probably the best freaking fan fiction EVER, I really hope she gets published with it, I would buy it right away.

EP is awesome.... i <3 me some maffiaprinceward :) lol.... and now im in the mood for cherry coke and i have none :(