DECENDENTS OF THE GLORIOUS DEAD

Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do love the CW dresses, and i would love to wear one, it would be ace.

It times like this i wish i could sew or know a dressmaker.

However if i was lucky enough to be able to get a dress like this i would infact wear it.

Oh oh maybe this could be the time for me to cosplay Stefan Salvatore!!! Okay I know its a completely different series but I blame Jemma for posting the picture of Katherine and Stefan. Also Miss Ragamuffin I'm currently looking for a pattern to make the Katherine dress for one of my friends.

Hey guys, Davey (Party director for SM/ME) already came on and clarified, I copied his post into the first comment on another thread.

The theme of this party is the Civil War

this is what he said

Its just generally themed Cival War, so you can dress as the dead or in cival war get up....its up to you guys to make it look like you want it, we just set the scene

Davey

Edited by Rhianydd

Hey guys, Davey (Party director for SM/ME) already came on and clarified, I copied his post into the first comment on another thread.

The theme of this party is the Civil War

this is what he said

Its just generally themed Cival War, so you can dress as the dead or in cival war get up....its up to you guys to make it look like you want it, we just set the scene

Davey

...thats exactly why I'm going as a granny!!

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that's a gorgeous dress. I've opted for a descendant's look rather than civil war, got to save my money for the con. I did find a "churchy" looking dress in my wardrobe so I've gone for that instead.

helen-1.jpg

Helen :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ht_14150wt_1137

This is the dress im wearing to it.. i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it... i dunno how to post it as a picture lol :rolleyes:

I hope that it's arrived already without any problems - as I bought my dress from that seller and it was a complete mess, first off I had custom charges of about £16 extra on what I had paid for the dress, it turned up about 4 sizes to big, the waist of the dress that should have been near my waist was heading south towards my knees - they refused to refund the dress unless i sent it back to them but then i would have lost my postage twice and the customes charge. I got my mum to fix it for me but it took her over 2 weeks, it looks good now though. I just thought I'd warn you that that seller does have some duff dresses.

But that dress is very nice - don't want to worry you but I just had to warn you.

This is the dress im wearing to it.. i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it... i dunno how to post it as a picture lol :YAHOO:

I hope that it's arrived already without any problems - as I bought my dress from that seller and it was a complete mess, first off I had custom charges of about £16 extra on what I had paid for the dress, it turned up about 4 sizes to big, the waist of the dress that should have been near my waist was heading south towards my knees - they refused to refund the dress unless i sent it back to them but then i would have lost my postage twice and the customes charge. I got my mum to fix it for me but it took her over 2 weeks, it looks good now though. I just thought I'd warn you that that seller does have some duff dresses.

But that dress is very nice - don't want to worry you but I just had to warn you.

hmmmn i havent bought it yet but if does come too big then i have an auntie who is a tailor and my aunties boyfriends mother used to make dresses so she could fit it for me...

though i'm short.. so im thinking it might be long lol

This is the dress im wearing to it.. i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it... i dunno how to post it as a picture lol :D

hmmmn i havent bought it yet but if does come too big then i have an auntie who is a tailor and my aunties boyfriends mother used to make dresses so she could fit it for me...

I'm 5ft 5 and I had a foot taken off the bottomm, but then most things I buy do tend to get taken up. lol

Remember that if you do get it put about £16 aside just in case you get cought out by customs - they're mean! lol

This is the dress im wearing to it.. i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it... i dunno how to post it as a picture lol :lol:

I'm 5ft 5 and I had a foot taken off the bottomm, but then most things I buy do tend to get taken up. lol

Remember that if you do get it put about £16 aside just in case you get cought out by customs - they're mean! lol

I'll definitely keep that in mind... well i've been looking at other dresses on ebay and seen a few good ones with a different seller so maybe i'll go with one of them lol

This is the dress im wearing to it.. i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it... i dunno how to post it as a picture lol :D

I'll definitely keep that in mind... well i've been looking at other dresses on ebay and seen a few good ones with a different seller so maybe i'll go with one of them lol

I got mine from that seller for ET3 and loved it! it was perfect once the hope skirt was on, I went for a huge hoop skirt and if anything it was then a little too short as you could see the net at the bottom but I think it worked well and I'm 5'4 so if it doubt just get a bigger hoop skirt! mine was a little to big on the waist but its looks like yours have ribbon at the back too so just tie it up real tight and it will be fine!

I got mine from that seller for ET3 and loved it! it was perfect once the hope skirt was on, I went for a huge hoop skirt and if anything it was then a little too short as you could see the net at the bottom but I think it worked well and I'm 5'4 so if it doubt just get a bigger hoop skirt! mine was a little to big on the waist but its looks like yours have ribbon at the back too so just tie it up real tight and it will be fine!

hahaha thanks Miss Ragamuffin! i'll invest in a large hoop skirt then! hehehe

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've found the perfect dress for this :D Unfortunately the white one i was going to get someone else got it before me but I found this one and fell in love with it http://www.cloakrenaissance.com/cloaks-eba...x?sku=100002445 (I still dont know how to post with a picture lol

that is such a beautiful colour! did you win it?!

I'm definilty wearing my big hoop dress now so I hope you do!

I've found the perfect dress for this :D Unfortunately the white one i was going to get someone else got it before me but I found this one and fell in love with it http://www.cloakrenaissance.com/cloaks-eba...x?sku=100002445 (I still dont know how to post with a picture lol

that is such a beautiful colour! did you win it?!

I'm definilty wearing my big hoop dress now so I hope you do!

:P no i never won it and now its too late for me to look for another civil war dress because it wont get here in time so i have to look for something else to wear