DECENDENTS OF THE GLORIOUS DEAD

Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This theme confuses me... technically Decendents of the Glorious Dead is all the modern day relatives of people who fought in the Civil War, it's not actually the people who fought. Y'know - the people who go along to the meetings that Sookie's nan organises.... If it's actually dressing up Civil War stylee, seems like someone couldn't be any more imaginative and has just reused the ET3 party themes (with the exception of Graduation/Engagement Party)

I'm not going to worry about it too much though as we have to leave on Sunday evening as my friend has to be back for her son's birthday on the Monday.

I know what you mean but the way I read it from what they posted 'Travel back in time with Bill as he recounts the story of his time spent fighting for the south, in the American Civil War, to the Decendents of the Glorious Dead meeting.' I think that we are meant to dress in the past like from Bill's memories and not like the meeting goers! but if Showmaster could let us know if I'm right that would be great!

yeah I know what you mean I have a massive suitcase but I'm still worried everything wont fit in!

I'm thinking for this one too make it a little different from ET3 I might vamp my outfit up and wear fangs but I'm not sure how good they really are I've seen some for about £13.50 on fancydress.com but I dont know if they will stay in!

Oh that's weird! It's the same seller I got mine from and I'm sure they came from Wolverhampton... maybe they have to get certain ones shipped in from the US first?

Might be worth contacting the seller and asking how long they think it will take to come. You have a month! I usually get items from America arriving in about a week when I order from Hot Topic.

that ebay seller has some great dresses and they are really cheap only thing that makes them pricey is the £20 to the uk!

Don't forget customs - mine cost me £18 to get out of hock, then they tried to charge me a further £12 to deliver on a Saturday! I was like 'yeah right, deliver during the week' lol