A NIGHT AT FANGTASIA

Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dress has just arrived - black prom dress which has a bit of sparkly bling on it. Think I may have to stay off the biccies for a while first though :lol: Will probably wear a black lace cardi with it, and some dark red nail varnish called vamp.

Not sure about shoes or jewellery yet though......

Doesn't look like I am going to be able to afford the dress I wanted :D so I am going to have to rock a cheaper alternative. It' ended up I am going to be attending this convention on a real tight budget!!

Me too - but hey we'll still have a fab time anyway won't we?! :P

Doesn't look like I am going to be able to afford the dress I wanted :D so I am going to have to rock a cheaper alternative. It' ended up I am going to be attending this convention on a real tight budget!!

Same here, my friends had to drop out so now im paying for hotel myself im on a strict no spend budget for the next three weeks :P

Ok out of curiosity what is the sort of ratio between people who dress up and those that don't at these parties???

As I'm not a fan of the dress up (on me only that is, other people it's great!!!) I was just wondering if I'm gonna end up looking a right nelly in my normal clothes??!!

Ta :D

Ok out of curiosity what is the sort of ratio between people who dress up and those that don't at these parties???

As I'm not a fan of the dress up (on me only that is, other people it's great!!!) I was just wondering if I'm gonna end up looking a right nelly in my normal clothes??!!

Ta :P

Theres always a few that dont go all out on the dressing up, me included! :D

Iv kinda got an outfit for the first two themes, but nothing over the top. And the Sunday night isnt my kinda theme at all so im just wearing a normal dress :D

Ta :lol:

I'm not going way over the top either - just normal dresses really, with a bit of a tart up for Saturday

After weeks of procrastinating, I've finally had a go at my fangs and I probably didn't get them as close to my canines as I could have, although they do at least stay on... Oh, well - it won't look too bad in the dark!

Contacts are great, though. Very comfy after the initial insertion.

Ill see if i can sneak it past the boyfriend - when i mentioned it before we had the 'Well i never see you in it and now you want to wear it in public when im not with you :drunk: ' convo :drunk:

HaHa!

I had that convo a few times lol

I have my outfit sorted fiinally.

Tried corset with my 'goth' short skirt on inc shoes and tights and went well woo!

Had to get friend to tie corset, love the fact my tummy disappears, altho cleavage is huge and i didnt need help from corset lol.

Had to make sure my H2B wasnt it tho, otherwise it would been the above convo lol.