A NIGHT AT FANGTASIA

Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going all out Goth for this one too. I have found my perfect dress just need to save the cash now for that and everything else I want to get for this convention :YAHOO:

You are right we definitely need the music to match the theme.

I wonder if we can expect to see Eric's throne...preferably with him sitting in it :firedevil:

haha I think with or without Eric in it they need do have the throne!

hopefully they will make the hall all dark and goth looking and play some decent music to match I really cant wait for this theme I've been looking for perfect outfits I've already got so much I could wear but I want something new!

• 5 weeks later...

Woo!

I got a skirt, it what they call a body con skirt (it cover my spam and thighs tho).

Not sure what it will look like yet with corset will check and it ok then I'm Fangbangered up for Fangtasia.

Only thing then to decide is hair...............maybe i need to borrow some crimpers and do sections, as my hair is waist length, it hard to know what style to do.. And i know it an individual thing, but when u have ur hair in a plait or pony tail most times it not an east thing to think of.

Any goth types going know what kinda hair do will work?

Hopefully she will see the thread and do so herself

they arrived sis and well they are absolute crap, turns out its a corset top (which i could deal with ) but the skirt is like shin lengh, totally wrong grrrrr. so its back to the drawing board for me

got my out fit sorted now - went through 3 designs before I got it right. lo

But the best thing is - I found some retractable fangs!

I'll be getting them at the end of the month - they are expensive - but if they work they will look awesome! lol

Hopefully she will see the thread and do so herself

they arrived sis and well they are absolute crap, turns out its a corset top (which i could deal with ) but the skirt is like shin lengh, totally wrong grrrrr. so its back to the drawing board for me

Oh no sis, that not good. does it look crappy too?

Did it say they were shorter length?

Can u kinda detatch the corset bit and use?

What did Chelsea say about them?

got my out fit sorted now - went through 3 designs before I got it right. lo

But the best thing is - I found some retractable fangs!

I'll be getting them at the end of the month - they are expensive - but if they work they will look awesome! lol

Cool.

It prob one the easiest themes but cos everyone wants somethign dfferent from everyone else it proving harder lol

Gotta get the sexy look perfect hehe

I tried to mould my retractable fangs last night. biiiiig fail!

Going to try re-moulding them on the weekend and see if they work then.

Oh sounds tricky

Good luck with it

I just tried on the 'body con' skirt with the corset and it looks okay, need to add the tights, shoes, hairdo and make up and it should rock.....:wub:

• 2 weeks later...

right so I have decided on the look i'm going for seeing as I dress quite gothy anyway I want to do soemthing I wouldnt normally wear so I'm gonna get a latex skirt like this

latex_pencil_skirt.jpg

and wear it with fishnets and thesae shoes I already have

Teeze-07-W.jpg

with my corset and a top under it still unsure what top though!