A NIGHT AT FANGTASIA

Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to mould my retractable fangs last night. biiiiig fail!

Going to try re-moulding them on the weekend and see if they work then.

See that is y i went for the fang banger look..no worries about contacts or teeth..lol

and after buying a new collar and wristbands i found my others...damn it!

I tried to mould my retractable fangs last night. biiiiig fail!

Going to try re-moulding them on the weekend and see if they work then.

See that is y i went for the fang banger look..no worries about contacts or teeth..lol

and after buying a new collar and wristbands i found my others...damn it!

I've always got my moulded ones that I wore at ET3.

I think I'm just gonna be Sookie all weekend but in different outfits.

ive decided on fangs, black dress with red cardy thing, red lace bra so u can c with the dress. black lace bow in my hair, shoes r defo heels either black or red really unsure. red or black nail varnish

how about black nails with red tips or vice versa. they will look amazing 9 a french polish but in black and red instead of white and nude )

ive decided on fangs, black dress with red cardy thing, red lace bra so u can c with the dress. black lace bow in my hair, shoes r defo heels either black or red really unsure. red or black nail varnish

how about black nails with red tips or vice versa. they will look amazing 9 a french polish but in black and red instead of white and nude )

oh very cool idea, i did think of that

Know what I'm wearing for this one... I think.

I've got a black fake latex waist skirt from the H&M sales for a fiver (It's so uncomfortable, but oh well!), so that with seamed tights and monster heels (possibly gold ones! lol)... plus some kind of top, but thats not decided.

With mad hair and fake blood/fake scratches/fang marks, I cba with fangs. xDD

And Talie! I wish you could come. :blush:

Edited by LisaMarie

• 1 month later...

I've found the shoes I need for my outfit!!!

Just to wait and see how much I spend at T in the Park next weekend to see if I can afford them before payday....

funn you should say that, i bought the shoes i wanted the other day for fangtasia! They are made by TUK, big platforms that are black with stars on (ooooooh!!). Sassy has a nightmare with me as I just cant wear heels, but I just love shoes sooooo much, and she warns me about getting heels literally for every convention!!! I always buy them, wear them for 5 minutes, and then they get taken off and they sit on the floor looking all pretty while i flomp about with no shoes on.....pretty much guaranteed it will happen again at bitten!!

also got my PVC skirt in the post yesterday but it's got a fag burn mark on it or something, so its going straight back!! what a pain!

I've found the shoes I need for my outfit!!!

Just to wait and see how much I spend at T in the Park next weekend to see if I can afford them before payday....

funn you should say that, i bought the shoes i wanted the other day for fangtasia! They are made by TUK, big platforms that are black with stars on (ooooooh!!). Sassy has a nightmare with me as I just cant wear heels, but I just love shoes sooooo much, and she warns me about getting heels literally for every convention!!! I always buy them, wear them for 5 minutes, and then they get taken off and they sit on the floor looking all pretty while i flomp about with no shoes on.....pretty much guaranteed it will happen again at bitten!!

also got my PVC skirt in the post yesterday but it's got a fag burn mark on it or something, so its going straight back!! what a pain!

They sound ace! I love TUK shoes. I bought a pair of wedges by them about 6 months ago & I'm yet to wear them.

I can't wear heels either. Luckily the shoes I need for this are canvas flats :)

I'm keeping my options open when it comes to going as fangbanger or vampire. I have bought some yellow contacts and they're awesome, but I haven't got around to moulding the fangs yet, and if they don't work there's not much point. I was tempted by retractable fangs, but the ones sold on Vampfangs.com are quite painful if they don't fit properly, apparently. Anyone know of a good alternative?

I'm wearing all black, but I'm not going full goth or PVC/latex. Just mildly naughty. Thank goodness there is precedent for vamps wearing specs...

Know what I'm wearing for this one... I think.

I've got a black fake latex waist skirt from the H&M sales for a fiver (It's so uncomfortable, but oh well!), so that with seamed tights and monster heels (possibly gold ones! lol)... plus some kind of top, but thats not decided.

With mad hair and fake blood/fake scratches/fang marks, I cba with fangs. xDD

And Talie! I wish you could come. :lol:

Im sure u wont be the onl uncomfortable one cos i just know that with the corset top im wearing sitting/bending might be an issue and as for eating a meal before hmmm!!

Just sit there looking gorgeous and noone will notice that the latex skirt in not comfy lol

Good news... I think. Hehe.

I bought some black leather heels in new look yesterday for £7 which are all strappy and buckle-y, with only about a 3.5 inch heel, small for me! :D

Also, I've just tried on my prom dress from 3 years ago which would be perfect for this party:

prom1.jpg

(Ignore the chopped of heads, very old picture. xD)

So thats me in the black dress on the right. You can't tell from that picture but the whole of the back of the dress (from both sides down to the lower back) is open/corseted, and the whole thing is boned. So painful...

Anywho, the dress is a size 6 (Eep) and I've just squeezed myself into it. Hmm... so if I can get myself into it at the con, I might wear this for the first hour (actually sitting here in it I'm thinking more like half an hour!) of the party then go and get changed into the comparatively comfy fake-latex! Haha. Depends if I can face lacing myself into a corset for any amount of time! :/

-growing excitement-

Iv thought about using my prom dress, but its too . . . promy lol Decided to save it for ET4 and think of something else for this :D

Yours is fab though! If only id have had one that cuts off at the knee instead of dragging on the floor :D