GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

showmasters

Ah ok, well we won't make it in time for the Colin Baker shoot, but our son is more concerned with seeing Tom on Monday. We can at least get Colins autograph and hopefully a photo with him at the signing desk.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first post has been updated by QS. I must admit I looked there myself and couldn't find it.

It was hiding in the photo session times topic, not featured in the first post here until I updated. I looked in the other topic because I remembered 4thtimelord had said he had bought tickets.

When did Nicki Clyne & Robert Duncan McNiell change days, website says Friday - Monday, here has them as Saturday - Monday?

Can someone please confirm that Nicki has amended her days and this isn't a typo when the 1st post was updated? Thanks

Edited by TonytheCylon

Quite a few have changed days since I last looked. Robert Duncan McNeill is no longer doing Friday, Tim Russ is no longer doing Monday, neither is Kate Mulgrew(which is confusing as I though they had just added a Monday photo shoot for her)
Thank you for pointing that out - I hadn't noticed any of that!

I used to love the quiet Fridays in the shopping centre. It was always my day of choice, providing that the guests I wanted to meet were there - and they nearly always were. I was lucky. Alas, it ain't happening for me this year, so I've got to brave the weekend.

I used to love the quiet Fridays in the shopping centre. It was always my day of choice, providing that the guests I wanted to meet were there - and they nearly always were. I was lucky. Alas, it ain't happening for me this year, so I've got to brave the weekend.

Agreed, Fridays at the shopping centre were great.

Doesnt seem to be many guests there on the Friday now and Ive had a day off. Whats going on?

Took the Friday off too, luckily staying over and doing the Saturday. Last year on the Friday there were a few guests extra that arrived a day early. Hopefully the same will happen this year.

Hey SM!

Can you confirm the price for Patrick Stewart is correct? I bought a photoshoot for £35, but he is down as £25 for an autograph. I thought that photoshoot/autograph prices for a guest were usually the same... Is this correct?

Many thanks!

Echo :YAHOO:

Any confirmation yet on which days Tim Russ is actually doing?!

I'm still waiting on final confirmation, but at the moment it looks like Tim will not be attending Monday. I will post again as soon as I know for sure.

Hey SM!

Can you confirm the price for Patrick Stewart is correct? I bought a photoshoot for £35, but he is down as £25 for an autograph. I thought that photoshoot/autograph prices for a guest were usually the same... Is this correct?

Many thanks!

Echo :gorgeous:

Patrick's photo shoot is 35, the autograph is 25. That is correct.

Normally the photoshoot/autograph prices are indeed the same, but there have been very rare exceptions. Patrick is one of the three exceptions I actually remember.

Can someone please confirm that Nicki has amended her days and this isn't a typo when the 1st post was updated? Thanks

No typo, date amendment indeed.

No typo, date amendment indeed.

Thanks Queen_Sindel, will have to wait till Monday then, but hey, it'll be a good way to finish the weekend :angry:

Any confirmation yet on which days Tim Russ is actually doing?!

I'm still waiting on final confirmation, but at the moment it looks like Tim will not be attending Monday. I will post again as soon as I know for sure.

Thanks QS - already attending something else on Saturday - so hence why was going on Monday - but if Tim isn't there - gona need to have a rapid plan change!

Is Robert Duncan McNeill definitely not there tomorrow? He is still on the website for tomorrow and I already booked my train tickets :yoda:

Unfortunately he won't be there, the days posted are accurate to the best of my knowledge. I'm really sorry about that. We've had a lot of last minute day changes for this show.

Please would the Mods on here thank Showmasters cos the Patrick Stewart queues were managed brilliantly and everything seemed so smooth on the surface (am sure everyone behind the scenes was working madly to make everything look effortless!) and I also have to say a HUGE personal heartfelt thanks to Wendy on the Organisers Booth for yesterday and today for her help and understanding at my potentially very expensive mistake which I was very upset and mortified about yesterday but she sorted out for me brilliantly today.