GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

showmasters

This is the start for the guest list for this years event

we are working on some great guests that are in the pipeline so keep your calendar clear as its going to be another great event not to be missed :chair:

Stephen Lang....................Sat/Sun/Mon......£15.......Photo Ops On Sale Now

Is it me or there's just no photo ops tickets on sale for Stephen Lang in the shop unlike stated in that post?

With Stephen being busy as the main villain in the new Conan, should we see it as a bad sign for things to come? :WINCE:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the start for the guest list for this years event

we are working on some great guests that are in the pipeline so keep your calendar clear as its going to be another great event not to be missed ;)

Stephen Lang....................Sat/Sun/Mon......£15.......Photo Ops On Sale Now

Is it me or there's just no photo ops tickets on sale for Stephen Lang in the shop unlike stated in that post?

With Stephen being busy as the main villain in the new Conan, should we see it as a bad sign for things to come? :lol:

its not there but quoted in the first post, humm, i really hope this isnt gonna be like collins, id love for a photo with lang

It has today. Still none the wiser about the classic SW guests though. Will they all be sat-Sun, or might some only be present on the other days? I can't afford to do 4 days

Going from past events there have been Monday only SW guests. I can not remember any Friday only SW guests. This is what I remember though, no guarantee I didn't miss something.

Probably the prices for the SW guests have not been updated because of the special SW print Jason mentioned. I'm thinking negotiations for the special price for signatures on that may still be ongoing.

Personally I'd expect 10 quid for most of the new SW guests (if you're not buying the print), maybe one or two exceptions for 15.

hope Georgia Moffat gets put down to do a photo shoot

me to!!!!!!!!!

also whats happening with stephen lang? his shoots are still not on sale but stated as such in the first thread which has also just been updated, I really hope he hasnt had to pull out