Fork Graduation ball

Jemma

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh I got a gorgeous dress in Topshop yesterday reduced to £15 woo. I am going to save it and wear it for this =]

Awesome whats is like?!

I have now planned to wear my dress which was for the newborn party for this because its awesome, not that dressy or girly but i love it :D

ive spent a good few hours calling fancy dress shops (mostly got through to very rude people) and theres almost nothing out their, and what there is is black and not as cheap as id thought. Im sure i saw on here a link to maybe a german ebay site so i think i will look for that.

id really like to wear a grad gown over my dress.

ok, this is really sad but im evenstar thats posted the last 2 posts. Ive finaly got into the acount i opened yrs ago!! Wooo hooo!! lol

I have emailed the Belgium seller and asked them if they sell a yellow/gold gown to go with the cap :( Its stupid but for the cost of buying a set i cant even hire a black fancy dress one!!!

i emailed them to ask them if they do a gold gown to match the cap, they emailed back saying they did but didnt give me a link. Thats not too helpfull i know, but at least we know they do them in gold :YAHOO:

Lol no not helpful of them but yay that they do it in gold! :D