Party Themes Announced

showmasters

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovin the graduation theme, would like the Friday and Saturday to be the other way round much easier dress wise.

Had a quick peak at wiki and its massive skirts, petticoats basques and puff sleeves for the American Civil war. Think I will hire something for this because I would never ever wear it again :D

Okay i was hoping for a Bella birthday party :D BUT i do love the themes just i think the newborn party should have been on the sunday cos we had the 1901 party for Edward on sunday at ET1, Rosalie style party on sunday for ET2 and we are having a Jasper civil war style party on friday :D i just think newborn vamp party should be on friday and civil war on sunday but either way GREAT themes

THANKS SM!!!! :wub:

Hi Bella,

We will all help you, you dont have to wear the gown but if you want to go all out there then I am sure someone will have a friend who you can borrow one off or maybe you could try a fancy dress internet site to buy one??

As for the Civil War theme, think massive wedding dress with a vintage look, lots of satin and puff sleeves, oh and ringlets x

I agree lol!

sm swap them around?

*puppy dog eyes*

Good i am not the only onee thought i was being picky :D okay maybe i am but if they could just swap them around it would make more sense.

And talie we get to wear our cloaks again :D:wub:

aye lol i was gonnaa do new born bella too!

na i think they have got the right themes on the right days. People who aren't stayin over night on the sunday wud have to change again to travel home or do the journey in civil war dress up lol so i'm pleased. New borns is alot more casual and it means i can stay at the party longer before gettin the train, just must remember to take red contacts out lol