ADDED PHOTOSHOOTS

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce that there are extra tickets on sale for a second John Barrowman Photo Shoot. The Shoot will take place at 9.50am on Sunday morning.

There is now also an added Gareth David Lloyd photoshoot on Saturday at 12.55pm

Tickets are only available to purchase at the organisers booth from Saturday morning.

:P

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

wait does this mean john is still having the normail photoshoot times of 11:40-12:40 as well?

Yes, this is an ADDITIONAL shoot - and will have been added cos the original one all sold out (and they found the space in the timetable) ;)

I don't think I've ever come across two shoots with the same guest in the same day before. I'm guessing that the tickets will be different for the earlier shoot? There's an opportunity here for confusion, especially among those ticket owners who don't frequent the forum and/or keep up to date with the schedule beforehand. The original tickets just state 'Sunday', with no time. I hope it's all explained well at the event. Good luck to the crew!

EDIT: Actually, I suspect that it'll be sorted with some additional colour coding on the tickets.

Edited by MinkyKnights

yer tho i really need to know whether the time for the photoshoot has changed or there will be 2 separate photoshoot times because if i have to come to this earlier one (grr) i will have to upgrade my ticket to an early bird, which is not something i want to do.

• Moderators

yer tho i really need to know whether the time for the photoshoot has changed or there will be 2 separate photoshoot times because if i have to come to this earlier one (grr) i will have to upgrade my ticket to an early bird, which is not something i want to do.

There are two photo shoots - 9:50 (new) and 11:40 (sold out).

It's great that extra people will be able to get photo shoots. Just hope it doesn't cause too much extra hassle getting his autograph.

This occurred to me, too. It's half an hour (plus 'travelling' time) out of his signing day. The best way to look at it, I think, is that the 200(ish) extra fans who'll be able to get a photo are much greater in number than those who'd be able to get an autograph in the same amount of time. Hopefully, it'd lead to more happy people overall - in theory, at least.

• Moderators

Yeah I think there might be a few more that will settle for getting a shoot as a guarantee that they get to meet him, and get something from the day at least ;)

That was my original plan. Hopefully I'll still manage the autograph too though :D

• Moderators

gosh i wonder how many people will be having their photo taken with JB

I think we can safely estimate it at A LOT.

Still aiming for the photo AND auto here - can stick around right to the end of the day if necessary lol.

And I'm reworking my 'what I do immediately at 9am' Saturday schedule to work out what VTs I go get before going back to the organiser's booth to buy Gareth photo

(what with that and Robert Llewellyn announcement, that's a whole chunk of my Derek Jacobi money re-spent already...)

We are pleased to announce that there are extra tickets on sale for a second John Barrowman Photo Shoot. The Shoot will take place at 9.50am on Sunday morning.

Tickets are only available to purchase at the organisers booth from Saturday morning.

;)

Does this mean that people with a later ticket (original) can queue up for the earlier one, or will the tickets be different for the earlier one?

Shame GDL can't do a shoot on sunday :D:(

I'm happy about GDL doing a shoot (shame it's on saturday though) and that more people will get a chance at a photo with John B.

I am however concerned that this means i'll have to queue for AGES just to sort out my JB ticket that didn't arrive. =(

Is there a separate queue for people with these issues?

Thanks in advance.

;)

Edited by Kirayuki

• Showmasters Admin

:D

Does this mean that people with a later ticket (original) can queue up for the earlier one, or will the tickets be different for the earlier one?

Shame GDL can't do a shoot on sunday :(:(

It will be a different photo shoot and so af far as I'm aware they will only be calling those with the NEW extra photo shoot tickets NOT those that bought the previous ones.

I'm happy about GDL doing a shoot (shame it's on saturday though) and that more people will get a chance at a photo with John B.

I am however concerned that this means i'll have to queue for AGES just to sort out my JB ticket that didn't arrive. =(

Is there a separate queue for people with these issues?

Thanks in advance.

;)

what David said ;)