Chevron 7.4...The Countdown

Muffin

event.png

Is it weird to do a countdown barely a few days after the last one?? Oh well I couldn't help myself. Feels like an age since my last proper con which was in actuality April aka an age.

Who's excited? :firedevil:

Edited by Muffin

I am really excited...loving SGU..hope they get more SGU guests...

...personally didn't think 7.3 was that good...still a fan of the first one...Michael Shanks and Chris Judge in a talk together...priceless!! I'm sure though that David Hewlett will be pretty close to brilliant so can't wait!!!

Edited by trick of the tail

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

16 DAYS!!!!!!! Just need to get exams out of the way... will not be easy because I'm too excited!!

Same here, 3 exams next week - that's all that stands between me and 3 days of Stargate fuelled fun haha

Normally I manage to amuse myself by making Stargate connections to the topics I'm studying. Like last year, I had an Astronomy module. This semester though, nothing I'm doing has any connections. Even the physics that I have to do bears no relation to Stargate :D

16 DAYS!!!!!!! Just need to get exams out of the way... will not be easy because I'm too excited!!

Same here, 3 exams next week - that's all that stands between me and 3 days of Stargate fuelled fun haha

Normally I manage to amuse myself by making Stargate connections to the topics I'm studying. Like last year, I had an Astronomy module. This semester though, nothing I'm doing has any connections. Even the physics that I have to do bears no relation to Stargate :lol:

I never really stand much chance, cos i do Psychology :lol:

I did get Heightmeyer into a paper once, and they didn't seem to notice haha

Normally I manage to amuse myself by making Stargate connections to the topics I'm studying. Like last year, I had an Astronomy module. This semester though, nothing I'm doing has any connections. Even the physics that I have to do bears no relation to Stargate :lol:

I never really stand much chance, cos i do Psychology :lol:

Yeah, Maths works better for that! Especially when half your lecturers are sci-fi fans...

Normally I manage to amuse myself by making Stargate connections to the topics I'm studying. Like last year, I had an Astronomy module. This semester though, nothing I'm doing has any connections. Even the physics that I have to do bears no relation to Stargate :D

I never really stand much chance, cos i do Psychology :D

Yeah, Maths works better for that! Especially when half your lecturers are sci-fi fans...

Sounds like a mint course to be fair. I might to my independent study on mental illness so i can rattle on about stargate and pretend it was a patient...lmao