General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becca Fitzpartrick has replied to me twice :blush: I feel special. She's dressing up for the parties, but doesn't want us to laugh at her :lol:

And as for Peter, maybe this is wrong, but I'm holding onto the fact the UK is closer, and ET4 is a week later, so maybe he could get done with filming in that week? and also we haven't heard anything...yet. But if he were to cancel, it wouldn't be a surprise :(

Edited by DavidB

i think, this rule is a little bit over the top sometimes.. in general, i really do understand that .. but, in such a situation.. i mean.. come on.. it´s just normal that everybody is afraid that peter cancels.. and it´s normal to mention another con in that context...

:/

It has hit me this week just how close ET4 is - i've been dancing about and making silly noises for a few days now. Thankfully my work peeps are used to the whole thing by now and now bring me little props in, someone is bringing me a bridesmaid possie in tomorrow, got a wig this morning a tiara last week.

Is it just me?? Or is this a normal reaction?

• Moderators

i think, this rule is a little bit over the top sometimes.. in general, i really do understand that .. but, in such a situation.. i mean.. come on.. it´s just normal that everybody is afraid that peter cancels.. and it´s normal to mention another con in that context...

:/

Sorry, but those are the rules in place. It's easy enough to discuss without mentioning any details of the event.

To be honest, it's not really relevant anyway, so there's no need to mention it.

Ooh I thought it was officially confirmed that filming would start in November?

This is the hope that I am holding onto haha.

That's what I heard too and I'm sure that's what Peter said on his live chat...it's Nurse Jackie that appears to be the problem :blush:

I do understand the rules but I completely forgot at the time.Sorry once again...