General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in love with John James from Big Brother, he's fit, funny, smart and kind :D it may be one sided but i dont care

Same hes beautiful!

BB was hillarious tonight with the mole! I love mario :dance: hate sunshine :YAHOO:

I normally hate bb. i like it this year though ;)

I envy you, I really really really miss music ;)

Had to give up cos of my back, but I sneak onto my piano every now and then. Its okay as long as I dont lose track of time, cos it really hurts if I play for too long lol

Awh no, I'm truly sorry to hear that :YAHOO: I had to give up playing flute/picc for six months when I went traveling and I missed it so so much. And then my sister fell ill so it's only the last six months or so that I'm getting back into it - since graduating on it in college so I'm just loving it all so much. Quite sad now that the show is over!!

Guuuuuuys!! Hiiiiiiiii ;)

I've not been on in a whooooole week! How are we all? Have I missed much?

I'm so down in the dumps today. Didn't wanna go back to work after having a week off :dance:

Bon Jovi were absolutely awesome and I wanna go see them again and again! Jon still looks as hot as ever especially in his tight jeans (I hear he goes commando!!)!

Guuuuuuys!! Hiiiiiiiii :dance:

I've not been on in a whooooole week! How are we all? Have I missed much?

I'm so down in the dumps today. Didn't wanna go back to work after having a week off :D

Bon Jovi were absolutely awesome and I wanna go see them again and again! Jon still looks as hot as ever especially in his tight jeans (I hear he goes commando!!)!

Hi Dayna not been on here either for a couple of weeks - hope you are well I know how it feels being away from work for a week it sucks when you go back lol

Glad you had a great time seeing Bon Jovi lucky girl!!!!! I saw a pic of Jon yesterday - he did look rather good considering his age :dance:

I've just booked a single room for Sam at the Hilton OMG its costing me £158 for two nights !!!!! ;) I've told her to come on the forum and ask if anyone is looking for a roomie still at least it will be a lot cheaper if she shares!!!!!!

I'm not too bad thanks Deb. Think my dr is gonna hate me though as I've gotta go see him about more than 1 thing ha ha ha (my ears, some kind of scalp irritation thing and my hips lol).

Is the room for ET4 or 5? Are you not going??

I'm not too bad thanks Deb. Think my dr is gonna hate me though as I've gotta go see him about more than 1 thing ha ha ha (my ears, some kind of scalp irritation thing and my hips lol).

Is the room for ET4 or 5? Are you not going??

lol Dayna falling apart !!!!!!! you should have seen my hand last week it was twice the size after being bit my a mosquito bloody things i hate them.

The room is for ET4 I am going but sharing with Gaby who is only 14yrs old - Mel was thinking of coming but is not now - so we held back on booking another room which was probably a mistake, price wise!!!!

Not sure if we're going to ET5 not bought any tickets yet!!!

Question, I've booked for the midnight showing at Cineworld and have just had an argument with someone who I’m going with. She seems to think we are going on the Thursday night/ Friday morning as on the ticket it says 2nd July 00:00(Which is Fri date). I think we are going Friday night/ Saturday morning as the official preview date was the 3rd July and they have just put the 2nd on ticket as we will be there late on Friday night. My point was that for the New Moon Midnight showing it had the Thursday’s date on Ticket, but we saw it Friday morning. I hope my little rant makes sense as I’m now totally confused.

Please can someone please confirm who of us is right! I’m really hoping it’s me as I’m going to have to rearrange my shifts at work again and I think they will kill me.

Question, I've booked for the midnight showing at Cineworld and have just had an argument with someone who I’m going with. She seems to think we are going on the Thursday night/ Friday morning as on the ticket it says 2nd July 00:00(Which is Fri date). I think we are going Friday night/ Saturday morning as the official preview date was the 3rd July and they have just put the 2nd on ticket as we will be there late on Friday night. My point was that for the New Moon Midnight showing it had the Thursday’s date on Ticket, but we saw it Friday morning. I hope my little rant makes sense as I’m now totally confused.

Please can someone please confirm who of us is right! I’m really hoping it’s me as I’m going to have to rearrange my shifts at work again and I think they will kill me.

I'm pretty sure you are right...I hope so anyway's cause I've booked Saturday off work :headscratch: