General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

this twi whats being talked about sounds interesting lol.... ive seen the cover of that it's not twilight xxx parody thing but thats about it, oh and the new moon one. I also saw some twilight spam.. was soo weird lol, the person who drew it had clearly been team jacob lmao.... plus then theres the endless amount of manips people have made.. some good some not so good lol... damn this conversation was sooo not made for the boards lmao... like everything has changed... i can understand why though

Edited by bfsfreakaof

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my friend at the Cowboy murder mystery party :P I was Jack Daniels, drunken barman (with pink lipgloss moustache) and my friend was Calamity Jane :)

Aliceismytwin-1226738_598_450.jpg

my hat was meant to be a bowler hat but got a trilby instead :(

These naked/semi naked pics sound very very intrigueing lol. Saw the 1 you sent to Talie on FB Vicky. I was like ;)

Cool pic Holly!

Ahhhh just put a couple things on Ebay. Might put a few more on whilst I'm in the mood lol.

Hows everyone doing?

Oh oh oh oh oh and HIIIIIIII DEB!!!! Hope you're doing ok and not working too hard! Miss you on here so nice to see you lurking about.

I sent it.

If you dont reply within a few mins I'll know what you're up too lmao.

:WAVE: My god Vicky I think my eyes just buldged out of my head. I got to say though the guy looks like he has like 3-4 knees caps he's that muscly its kinda gross. The only thing going for him was his extremely pert bottom

I wanna see :dance: lmao

Chelsea I'll send it to you. And if someone else already has then well i guess you'll have to look twice :smile::D

Eclipse Merchandise now available to Pre Order on play.com yaaayyy. Theres only a couple bits I actually want thats out at the moment tbh tho.. No clothes or anything!!

I have just been listening to the radio when the news came on saying Twilight were up for 5 awards one being best performance...it went back to the dj who said "im sorry i cant stop laughing about the Twilight cast being up for best performance.....ive seen patio furniture less wooden"

i wasnt very impressed..it made my bad mood even worse....i cant get a i-phone until Jan when my contract can be renewed.....it sucks im offering to pay them more money....grrr!!!

I have just been listening to the radio when the news came on saying Twilight were up for 5 awards one being best performance...it went back to the dj who said "im sorry i cant stop laughing about the Twilight cast being up for best performance.....ive seen patio furniture less wooden"

i wasnt very impressed..it made my bad mood even worse....i cant get a i-phone until Jan when my contract can be renewed.....it sucks im offering to pay them more money....grrr!!!

Ah that happened to me too. They said I couldn't get an Iphone until my contract runs out in August, any other phone would be fine though! Ridiculous.

And that DJ needs to be hunt down!! :lol:

Hopefully I'll be getting Paramore tickets on Friday :YAHOO:

Still gutted about not being able to see Muse though :(

My friend messaged me today saying that Rob was now verified on FB. I didn't even think that was possible to do on FB. I told her that it's prob a faker but she swears down it isn't. Went on his pro and I realised he was 1 of the people she's mentioned on FB in the past. I've added him but out of politeness towards her. In his notes he's put a note from FB saying that he's verified and stuff and yeah I just don't believe it's him, especially going by his pro pic. Lol here's the link to his pro: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000904533446

I don't think it is him. They're trying too hard to convince us that it is actually Rob.

I'm also pretty sure facebook doesn't verify accounts "/

I've added him just incase though. I would never forgive myself if it was actually him :YAHOO:

I don't think it is him. They're trying too hard to convince us that it is actually Rob.

I'm also pretty sure facebook doesn't verify accounts "/

I've added him just incase though. I would never forgive myself if it was actually him :D

My thoughts exactly! He's trying waaaay too hard!

Well I am currently trying to find the cheapest train ticket I can to London!

i don't think it's him - otherwise it'd have been splashed all over TA, Twilight Source, RPatz fans etc etc by now.

Some of the stuff on Play.com is nice - thankfully I have no urge to buy anyway. Can't afford to anyway! :D