Horror Con who would like one

danvader123@hotmail.co.uk

Ah!!! Mr Killer and Obi Wan has taste, I would love a Horror Con, It be really cool if Showmasters did a Horror Film related con every year, for example one year Halloween con with original and remake cast guests and another year A Nightmare on Elm Street Con. Please Please Showmasters a must for Horror Con.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sadley I wont be wrong because showmasters says that a horror con is not worth putting on, because not many attend. If you can prove them wrong then that would be great, you could set up a tally on here to get fans saying they would like one, I know I would like one. Or the other way is showing Jason proof that there is fans out there that would go to this sort of con.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

meeeeeeeee! :)

I would love to go to a Horror con here too !. I would love to meet the cast of " Christine " , and also, the cast of other films that were based on Stephen King books , such as the cast of " Carrie " , " Stand by me " , " Pet Sematary " , e.t.c. And any other popular horror films !.

Hidden away in the deepest and darkest reaches of this forum, it's no wonder not many post here.

This is a massive genre yet no one seems to want to bring guests over. Just take a look at any HMV shop, the 'horror DVD' section is much bigger than the sci-fi tv show section and sci-fi film DVD's are mixed in with the general films in alphabetical order.

Surely the number one high street DVD/Blueray retailer can't be getting it that wrong?!!

Bring on the guests.............:firedevil:

Edited by TonytheCylon

• Showmasters Admin

Hidden away in the deepest and darkest reaches of this forum, it's no wonder not many post here.

This is a massive genre yet no one seems to want to bring guests over. Just take a look at any HMV shop, the 'horror DVD' section is much bigger than the sci-fi tv show section and sci-fi film DVD's are mixed in with the general films in alphabetical order.

Surely the number one high street DVD/Blueray retailer can't be getting it that wrong?!!

Bring on the guests.............:firedevil:

You simply can not compare sales of other things (in this case DVDs) to autograph sales.

It's like people comparing viewing figures. Because if you do that then an Eastenders or Cory con should sell out. But we know it won't. For some reason sci-fi and fantasy fans have always been consistently interested in attending events.

And before anyone jumps on me, I'm not saying horror doesn't have a big fan base. But using DVD sales is like comparing chalk and cheese.

I agree it was a bit odd that they used sales in DVD's, but I really hope some day this happens, or they get some big name horror stars and directors soon to other conventions.

talking about eastenders TT could we have Barbra Windsor to a con this year maybe at c16, c17,LFCC or Collectormania London.

• Showmasters Admin

I agree it was a bit odd that they used sales in DVD's, but I really hope some day this happens, or they get some big name horror stars and directors soon to other conventions.

talking about eastenders TT could we have Barbra Windsor to a con this year maybe at c16, c17,LFCC or Collectormania London.

If we have Barbara it would more likely be at Autographica as we've had Carry On guests there before.

• 3 months later...