Ok we need Michael Sheen and this is why . . .

jazz5490

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stop watching that clip! =]]

:blush: I haven`t looked cos I want to save it for the film, Soooooooo wanna look tho!! lol x

It's probably for the best you don't look if you're waiting for New Moon. At least you don't have long to wait!!

The scene is absolutely amazing though, and his acting skills are really shining through in the clip... I'm not really helping am I?

I can't stop watching that clip! =]]

:YAHOO: I haven`t looked cos I want to save it for the film, Soooooooo wanna look tho!! lol x

It's probably for the best you don't look if you're waiting for New Moon. At least you don't have long to wait!!

The scene is absolutely amazing though, and his acting skills are really shining through in the clip... I'm not really helping am I?

:YAHOO:;)

I watched the clip, couldn't keep my fingers away from it lol, and he's simply AMAZING as Aro. I would really love if Michael Sheen came to the event.

Nooooooooooooo!!! Don`t tempt me!!! :blush:

I tweeted him that he should come :D :D

Xx

Thats a good idea, we should all tweet him hahah! Lets harass him until he comes :)

Hes so gorgeous hmm :)

I watched the clip, couldn't keep my fingers away from it lol, and he's simply AMAZING as Aro. I would really love if Michael Sheen came to the event.

Nooooooooooooo!!! Don`t tempt me!!! :blush:

I tweeted him that he should come :D :D

Xx

Thats a good idea, we should all tweet him hahah! Lets harass him until he comes :)

We soooo should!!

And to 100 Monkeys for Jackson ;o)

Xx

Nooooooooooooo!!! Don`t tempt me!!! :huh:

I tweeted him that he should come ;)^_^

Xx

[/quot

We soooo should!!

And to 100 Monkeys for Jackson ;o)

Xx

LETS DO IT, get on twitter :D

that would be such a good line up- JAckson and Michael- yum, my mouth would be on the floor all weekend hahah!

• 4 weeks later...

OK I saw New Moon at midnight and I made a mental note to come and put my two penneth worth on here, because Michael Sheen blew me away with his acting. the way he played Aro just oozed power with a little bit of insanity thrown in was amaaaaaazing!

The guy is just incredible and I would just love to have him at ET3, so pleeeeeeeeeeeeease ME, please get him signed up!

;)

OK I saw New Moon at midnight and I made a mental note to come and put my two penneth worth on here, because Michael Sheen blew me away with his acting. the way he played Aro just oozed power with a little bit of insanity thrown in was amaaaaaazing!

The guy is just incredible and I would just love to have him at ET3, so pleeeeeeeeeeeeease ME, please get him signed up!

:WAVE:

i second that! i want michael sheen there! he is EPIC! B)

I third it!!!!! :poki: Xx

Edited by SacredSilence