Who did you see but were too shy to talk to?

rayray_x

I saw a few people I knew I had on Facebook, but wasn't sure of names so I didn't say anything :P

How about you guys?

Nah! You never spoke to me all weekend! :P lol

I saw Rhi and Tallie (hope I've spelt those right) as well as some twitter friends.

Was too shy to say hi though and what with just recovering from laryngitis you'd have to be right next to me to hear me properly.

Yay, we talked didnt we :P

I just talked to whoever was near me lol Sorry! :P

I saw Rhi and Tallie (hope I've spelt those right) as well as some twitter friends.

Was too shy to say hi though and what with just recovering from laryngitis you'd have to be right next to me to hear me properly.

Aww you shoulda said hi :clap:

Rach shy :wub: don't think so......

I spoke to everyone who stood next to me - sorry I can get a bit carried away especially at ET....but if I didn't speak to you sorry I'll catch you next time :wub:

i saw u in the bathroom as i was rushing to the loo and was like oh thats twilight mum but didn't have a chance to say hi!

There were some people I wasn't sure if I recognised or not, because I am useless at remembering faces most of the time. But everyone I did recognise I said hi to I think? I can't remember! I said hi to a lot of people so I am hoping I did. I'm not shy! I used to think that I was... but apparently I'm not. Weird!

I saw Rhi in the que for Gil and was too scared to say anything for ages but then finally I said hi and I saw Sarah, i think, who i'm also farmville neighbours with but i was too scared to say anything incase she had no idea who i was....

Am I the FarmVille friend you are talking about? LOL If so, you should have said hi!!

I did alot better at this convention, if I didn't have a conversation I tried to wave and say Hi!! :(

I didn't really recognize anyone - I'm so bad with faces, lol! But the few groups of girls we got chatting to were lovely!

(I was the one wandering around in a Hanson hoodie. Damn hangovers. I don't know why I drink, I always feel bad the next day regardless if I've had one or 10! :smile: When we had our Gil signing, we got chatting and said to me and my friend ''it's a good job we don't have our photoshoots together today. You don't want to remember what you girls look like right now. :D:blush: Hahaha!)

Edited by Kat84