Could be a New Moon fan event?

animationmilo

Just got this:

Official Statement from E1 Entertainment

New Moon UK fan event.

With the countdown on until The Twilight Saga: New Moon hits our cinemas on November 20, we are aware that rumours have been rife regarding a dedicated fan event and that giveaways have been launched in order to win tickets. Specifically one has launched on Livejournal.com <http://community.livejournal.com/rpa...> which asked fans to create Facebook groups. Please be aware that the competitions you are currently finding online at present ARE NOT OFFICIAL! Please do not enter them as you will not win tickets.

We appreciate that there are questions within the community regarding the UK fan event, however full and official details will be confirmed as soon as possible along with details on how tickets will be made available. News will be posted on the official pages for the film which are:

www.bebo.com/twilightmovie

www.facebook.com/NewMoonTheMovie

www.facebook.com/teamedward

www.facebook.com/teamjacob

Many thanks for your continued support.

E1 Entertainment

Edited by Big_Pants

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a fan event in the US. They asked fans to put their names in a draw and first 200 or whatever pulled out got a ticket. Its only for one person but they have to pay $50 on entry too.

Is that for ticket allocation to the premiere? Or is there a seperate fan event too?

It is a fan event in the US. They asked fans to put their names in a draw and first 200 or whatever pulled out got a ticket. Its only for one person but they have to pay $50 on entry too.

Is that for ticket allocation to the premiere? Or is there a seperate fan event too?

No thats for the fans to go to the premiere with the cast. I have absolutley no idea how to get links on here and how to download photos, I have done what TT told me to do but its still not working!:P

I'm starting to think this wont actually happen. The 11th is only a couple of weeks away, how do they expect people to plan in such a short space of time, even if they do have a fan party. I've been checking E1 Entertainment all day and even rung them, and although the lady was very nice, she couldnt really tell me anything. I think its pretty unfair that the Uk fans are getting left in the cold yet again. And considering Rob is from the UK, where has he been??? Has he even been to the UK since Twilight.

This is taking the absolute mick, they're totally messing us about, and it's really not fair as they have a massive base of fans over here :D

Esp as every other country they are doing fan events etc in have all details etc...and all we have is some whispered rumour!!

Why do we UK fans get such a bum deal?! :blink:

xC

I know how ou feel. I could've gone if there was one announced earlier or even at all, but no way can I go now.

Think its very very unfair to UK fans, especially as the lead is British after all. I dont count Kristen because I'm not to keen on her :D .

Well I have just been looking at www.iloveboysthat sparkle.com. Would seem they have another fan event in USA on 10/11, so I would think us brits are getting nothing at all.

I am sure there are thousands of disappointed fans across the globe but would seem our premiere is the only one cancelled.