Guest Prices/Days

showmasters

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

i have a question about the entry packs we get given

it says we get a free autograph but is tht one thts already signed? or is it like.. a voucher tht we can use on any guest?

It is a voucher for a specific guests autograph.

• Moderators

As far as I can make out (from reading past threads etc), everyone gets the same free autograph on any particular day. And, of course, if it isn't someone you have any interest in at all, there's nothing FORCING you to go and get it...

(And in the past it appears to generally have been one of the 'smaller' guests - not sure if any of the twilight people are likely to get counted as this atm, given how hugely popular it somehow is)

• Showmasters Admin

ohh.. :wub:

i'm just hoping mines a twilight one

Sorry I think you've misunderstood, it's not that their are different vouchers for different guests, it's not a lottery.

Everyone gets a voucher for the same guest. A FREE guest for each day will be announced. Everyone gets a voucher for a free autograph from that one guest. Sorry but it's very unlikely to be a Twilight guest.

Edited by Too Tall

Question!

Could anyone tell me if I can get anything signed once I have paid for an autograph... hummm... Is it the choice of the guest?

Thanks! xx

(So excited about this year!!! Come visit my table and have a chat!! YAY!!! :( the more the merrier!! YAY!!! Tamify!)

• Moderators

Question!

Could anyone tell me if I can get anything signed once I have paid for an autograph... hummm... Is it the choice of the guest?

Thanks! xx

(So excited about this year!!! Come visit my table and have a chat!! YAY!!! :( the more the merrier!! YAY!!! Tamify!)

Basically, as far as I know, if the guest is happy to sign it, you can get it signed. What the guest is willing to sign will vary with the guest in question.

Any indication on days the guests are attending?

If this is already known at announcement time it's in the announcement topic. For now the only indication we have are the photoshoot days, and even that may change if something unexpected comes up.

The official Guest Days Announcement topic is usually posted about a month to three weeks before the show at the earliest.

Random question I know - but will any of the sports lot be doing photo shoots?

I don't think the sports guests did photo shoots at C15. I don't know if this will change for this show. If it will change it will be posted on the forum. The sports guests I met at C15 were happy to pose at the table though.

Question!

Thanks! xx

(So excited about this year!!! Come visit my table and have a chat!! YAY!!! :YAHOO: the more the merrier!! YAY!!! Tamify!)

There may be exceptions of items that a guest won't sign. Some female guests for example will only sign the cover if they were in an issue of Playboy. If there are exceptions, the crew at the line will be able to tell you and normally there will be a sign.

If you plan to have a replica weapon signed there's special rules too. That was mainly an issue with guests from Heroes and those samurai swords.

Otherwise you shouldn't have a problem with any item within reason.

• Moderators

Those sports prices are very reasonable. Are there likely to be higher charges for getting shirts etc signed?

Hi,

it is one flat price for any item wishing to be signed.

Thanks Mark.

Hi, not sure if I have posted this in the correct place, but could someone please explain the photoshoot process at this event? I have already brought one ticket to John's photoshoot and was wondering if I should buy another so I am able to get another different photograph with him?! Is this allowed? Is it worth paying the extra money for a different photo or are all the photos the same lay out/pose? Hope some one cld help plz!!

Thanks

C x

• Showmasters Admin

Hi, not sure if I have posted this in the correct place, but could someone please explain the photoshoot process at this event? I have already brought one ticket to John's photoshoot and was wondering if I should buy another so I am able to get another different photograph with him?! Is this allowed? Is it worth paying the extra money for a different photo or are all the photos the same lay out/pose? Hope some one cld help plz!!

Thanks

C x

Answered in the JB announcement thread.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi does anyone know when the guest days will be announced?

thanks

If you take a look, 80% of the guest days have been confirmed in the first post of this VERY thread. Was updated yesterday.

Edited by Too Tall