Cosplay

Jemma

well at least its a start on your outfits :P i am just writing a list of what i still need and it keeps growing :P:lol:

Yep i agree with sam to order from cosplay sky early thats why i was complaining to my mum to hurry up and wrap some presents so she could help me measure myself :(

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any idea were i wil find abella prom dress for a ten year old, and anybody got an idea what jane wears under that coat i cant seem to find a pic of her without it on need to find out for my 9 year old niece xx

I don't know if this will be of any help to you but when looking into vision Bella's dress I came across this interview with Tish Monaghan the costumer designer. It's in 3 parts and this link is about the volturi's clothes.

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2009/11/25/n...uri/#more-20511

thanks chick xx

any idea were i wil find abella prom dress for a ten year old, and anybody got an idea what jane wears under that coat i cant seem to find a pic of her without it on need to find out for my 9 year old niece xx

Cosplaysky make the Bella Prom dress to custom order. Here's the link:

http://www.cosplaysky.com/index.php/all/tw...ailor-made.html

I believe Jane's outfit is a dress with a petticoat type thing over the top.

thanks xx

Well I'm absoloutely fudged for cosplay rofl :( Esme is gonna have to take a holiday for ET3

:(:dance: :dance: Awww you are still our mummy ;) You could always do your house esme again

Paul is on strike and doesn't want me to do him any more costumes for ET3 he would rather just wear the ones he got. He's a spoil sport

Paul you spoil sport :P

Haha nahhh I won't do house Esme again...The house costume I have isn't great and I don't want to degrade her character by doing a crappy job

Well I think it looked awesome :YAHOO::(

I second that!

I third that lol, you looked awesome huni xx

I fourth it you looked great Chesme

Ich funfte Sie sah awesome!

sorry im learning german XD

WOOP WOOP Just found a dress/top similar 2 Rosalies in vote scene!!

Just needs the sleeves on it chopping and changing but that wont take 5 minutes 2 sort on sewing machine lol

awsome what party are you planning on wearing that outfit for???

Okay people I have some costume progress finally. I started making some of my waistcoat and I nearly have one front bit basically done. Got the none started version next to it for comparison.

100_3092.jpg

Nearly finished front bit, needs another welt on the bottom

100_3093.jpg

Not yet started, and half done welt

100_3094.jpg

Top welt nearly finished just still need to get the beige thread so I can stitch the sides bit down, hence why its pinned

100_3096.jpg