Cosplay

Jemma

Right Lils so this is what I got so far.

If you use view A of this pattern you may need to length it though you will get the outside of the robe, it even has the hood already

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAR-WARS-Jedi-Costu...=item1c0343e959

If your nans a seamstress she may be able to alter view C and E to make this one

http://www.sewessential.co.uk/largeimage2....ductName=Misses Jacket and Cape Butterick Sewing Pattern No 3345. Size 6-10

She would need to lengthen C so it has more of a dress style to it and E would need to be shortened.

Possibly this dres if she can alter the neck

http://www.sewessential.co.uk/images/productpdf/KS_3472.pdf

Grrr thats all I can come up with for now

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thankyou, cos i have heard lots of people talking about it, and I wondered what it was... it sounds like fun. Do you pick people who don't usually dress/look like you, or people that you actually look like?

Nah you don't have to look like them or anything. Just pick the person you'd mostly like to dress up as! Trust me, I look nothing like Bella or Alice (I'm going to have to wear a wig for Alice). Really wish I did though lol!

Aww Lily yay hope your nan can make the cloak and cape for you! Waaaay less expensive than buying one! I found one that really really reminded me of Jane's (although it was plain black) but it was quite expensive.

Yeah, so I'm not really costuming this time. I may do my random Volturi for one of the days, but Carlisle is staying at home.

Van might be out to play though :thumbup:

No Carlisle? AWww... But but but.... *pouts*

I love that lab coat and work won't let me put my name on mine. Boo. Spoilsports. They also don't like us leaving early at christmas even though there's NOTHING TO DO!!!! Gah.

Uhm... Who is Van?

Finally started work on my Edward vision outfit, currently pinning the pattern pieces to the material.

No you isn't, you're texting me!!

AHA you've been caught out sam ;)

Actually Jasper I'll have you know I was texting and pinning ill prove it in about 2 mins with a photo.

ETA: See this is what I did whilst txting you so ;)

100_3086.jpg

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

I just got paid lol well money went in at midnight so i am gonig to order some swatches and fabric :D

Gonna order my rosalie birthday dress in the morning after i have been shopping hopefully i might see some black pointed heels while i am out as well :rolleyes: God i love payday :whistling:

phew it takes ages to catch up with the posts!

Jemma i love the rosalie dress! :whistling:

Lol i bought a new cardi better than the one at ET2 :huh: and yet this one was only £15 and the other one was £30 :rolleyes: I still might buy a new black dress for it though just cos the neckline is not right but if i do it will be a last minute thing i like it as it is at the moment :P

the dress in the picture is the one from ET2 i just turned it around so the zip is at the back you cant even tell cos of the cardi covering it :D if i do decide to keep it with this dress at least it wont cost me anymore money :D

Good idea with turning the dress around

as long as no one (like a stalker that likes to follow you at twilight events) finds out about it! :rolleyes:

Cos i am that cool i have a stalker :D:huh: lol well they would not be able to pull it down cosit would be covered by the cardi :P

Cant wait to order my rosalie birthday dress tomorrow !!!

Just looking at pictures of rosalies birthday bracelet and i am abouts to go search ebay :D its always the little things like this that take forever to find something similar and are usually expensive :whistling:

just ordered my birthday dress :( very excited thats 2 outfits down 1 to go but the last one is gonna be take the most money/time

Tell you what when you have to measure yourself like that it makes you want to diet :P I just learned all my measurements :P yeah not impressed think i have eaten one two many chocolates oh well i dont care as long as the dress fits and looks good is all i care about :P:lol:

just ordered my birthday dress :( very excited thats 2 outfits down 1 to go but the last one is gonna be take the most money/time

Tell you what when you have to measure yourself like that it makes you want to diet :P I just learned all my measurements :P yeah not impressed think i have eaten one two many chocolates oh well i dont care as long as the dress fits and looks good is all i care about :P:lol:

Great!! When you've got all yours sorted you can come and help me!! lol.

LOL my newborn is gonna take me a while :P just ordered the swatches orderde a few different ones from a bridal shop.

You got any of your outfits sorted ???

Tiffanyy I can see you lurking on here why you not on msn I miss you

ETA: Just randomly anyone ordering from cosplaysky I'd get your orders in soon. Just thinking about it they aren't going to have many working days between now and New Year so you're looking at the 3rd Jan before normality resumes. They take 14 days to make it then 3-6 working days so if you order it on Monday 4th you will recieve it on 24th Jan I know that seems like plenty of time but some costumes taken longer than others, and if we get anymore weather like we have been doing post may get delayed too

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

LOL my newborn is gonna take me a while :P just ordered the swatches orderde a few different ones from a bridal shop.

You got any of your outfits sorted ???

My Civil war one is on order so I got the newborn and Civil war sorted. I have the baseball one if we're going to do that at any time... Got the new moon one but so hate the hairstyle... Why?! If I can find the shirt Jasper wears I'll try and get that in my size too....

Other than that... Not got any of 'em. Though am going to look for a few more from the twilight film...