Name Angela

Age 19

Where you are from Newcastle

Been to ET1 or ET2 or Pro ms Proms & ET2

Gold, Silver or Standard Stanard 5

Hotel (This can be updated when you know) no IDEA

Ticket Number (I will update when they come out) Standard 5

Looking for a roomie? YES

Hobbies Scrapbooking, chatting on ukcb, msn and SKYPE!, watching TV/movies, visiting friends, working.

Music Taste Any and all, depends on the song not singer

Loves Twilight, Twilight cast, ukcb/skype, pretty scrapbooks. children,

Hates Braggers (AlOT of em around conventions these days) cocky people, Twilight 'haters' rude people, unhelpful people, spiders

Pic

Meh.

I remember you! :) We sat with you for ages ad rambled at you. But hey you survived! WEll done you! I remember filling things in for your book for Charlie... And I filled in one for Jen as well 'cause she didn't know what to say. Good to see your going to ET3!! I will try and find you again! lol. THats not a threat btw! B)

Omg I think I know who you are, did we talk @ proms? Did you have a bob? I'm crap with names and remembering.. well anything but I do kind of have a memory of proms still! <3 feeling chuffed that somebody remembered who I am B)

I remember you! :) We sat with you for ages ad rambled at you. But hey you survived! WEll done you! I remember filling things in for your book for Charlie... And I filled in one for Jen as well 'cause she didn't know what to say. Good to see your going to ET3!! I will try and find you again! lol. THats not a threat btw! B)

Omg I think I know who you are, did we talk @ proms? Did you have a bob? I'm crap with names and remembering.. well anything but I do kind of have a memory of proms still! <3 feeling chuffed that somebody remembered who I am B)

LOL. NO Jen has the bob. I had the... hair... you know... Kind spiky and... red and blonde at the same time? Talked too much? :)

I remember seeing it this weekend, I was gonna tell you that I loved it, but we were in different autograph queues and I thought you might be freaked out by me screaming it across >.<

Unlike the rest of us that are used to you screaming at us from across the room! :P:D

But you wouldn't expect nothing else, would you Juliette? (:

Name: Hannah

Age (If you want to!): 20 (Give me 6 days and I will be :P)

Where you are from: Western Australia, living in Edinburgh

Been to ET1 or ET2 or Proms: ET1 & ET2 Silver. Didn't know about Proms til after :D

Gold, Silver or Standard: Silver

Hotel: Booking Hilton tomorrow, but if not will check out other hotels or if its worth going from city centre out

Looking for a roomie? Nope - got mine already:P

Hobbies: Writing, reading, musical theatre, music, movies, books, travelling, postcards

Music Taste: The good stuff - old classic rock like the Stones or The Clash or AC/DC to the old school classics like Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons, to classical and musical theatre. Latest obsession is Eliott Minor.

Loves: Travelling, book, postcards, writing, chocolate.

Hates: Being bored, noisy,loud and rude people, colds, the heat!

Name: Hannah

Age (If you want to!): 20 (Give me 6 days and I will be :P)

Where you are from: Western Australia, living in Edinburgh

Been to ET1 or ET2 or Proms: ET1 & ET2 Silver. Didn't know about Proms til after :(

Gold, Silver or Standard: Silver

Hotel: Booking Hilton tomorrow, but if not will check out other hotels or if its worth going from city centre out

Looking for a roomie? Nope - got mine already:P

Hobbies: Writing, reading, musical theatre, music, movies, books, travelling, postcards

Music Taste: The good stuff - old classic rock like the Stones or The Clash or AC/DC to the old school classics like Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons, to classical and musical theatre. Latest obsession is Eliott Minor.

Loves: Travelling, book, postcards, writing, chocolate.

Hates: Being bored, noisy,loud and rude people, colds, the heat!

The four seasons :o the clash :(

Yeah I think its a good idea too :)

Heres mine, Im not very good at these kinda things though.

Name: Jen

Where you are from? Wirral/Liverpool

Been to ET1 or ET2 or Proms? Went to ET2 but not ET1 or proms. Did LFCC though.

Gold, Silver or Standard? Silver :D

Hotel: Hilton

Ticket Number 19

Looking for a roomie? Not at the moment

Hobbies: Tv/film - Im a big tv geek!

Music Taste: PARAMORE! Im obsessed with them.

Loves: One tree hill, paramore, family, friends and lots of chocolate haha

Hates: People who have different tastes in music/tv etc to you, and assume that their opinion is right and that they are better than you because of it. I know a few people like that and I cant stand it. How about, we're just all different?! Sorry, it just really bugs me :D

I remember seeing it this weekend, I was gonna tell you that I loved it, but we were in different autograph queues and I thought you might be freaked out by me screaming it across >.<

Unlike the rest of us that are used to you screaming at us from across the room! :D:D

But you wouldn't expect nothing else, would you Juliette? (:

Nope! :D

Name: Emily

Where you are from: Leicestershire

Been to ET1 or ET2 or Proms: ET1 and ET2

Gold, Silver or Standard: Gold

Hotel: Hilton

Ticket Number: G85

Looking for a roomie: Nope - sorry!!

Hobbies: Showing my Welsh Ponies and being a Geek (its a talent)

Music Taste: Anything........nearly.....well almost, I think, maybe a few exceptions!!

Hates: Not being able to make a decision, being so damn shy and False people!!!

btw I just wanted to say that I think this is a good idea Rhi!! The whole point of these cons is to make new friends, and I admit I'm a bit shy when it comes to actually turning up and talking to people...so you'll def see me on the forums before hand!

Thank you!

Well, as someone who originally didnt have tickets to ET2, I know what it feels like not knowing anyone

NOT ANY MORE! :WINCE:

Now I feel like I cant wait for February to come to see all my Twi-friends again :huh:

I just thought I would start it up nice and early so people get chance to have a good chat before they come :lol:

I have made some amazing friends online both on Showmasters and Cake forums :D

Added up to here

If your name is not on the list, please add your information here :D