General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmQUpawnct0

^^^ He sounds like he has a bit of an American twang to me, Sounded a bit choked up too :(

@ Tinsel, I`m not overly impressed either tbh. Oh well, Least it`ll save me some money lol

Gah I am SO tired but can`t sleep, I need your new bed!! :D:wub:

Edited by SacredSilence

The beard is for Bel Ami, so I think he'll be stuck with it for a while lol

And I just love the fact that he has put on some weight, he was too skinny before and he looks so healthy and well-rested now :unsure:

Skinny Rob <3 Yum I have this thing for skinny guys. Although I hate skinny girls!

I haven't donated, no. I can't afford to.

I donated 5 quid, not much, I know some people who just don't care enough to donate :D

I'd like to donate but I'm not doing well with money myself at the moment I have about £60 to last till Thursday for two people that includes food, electric and gas. Maybe some people really cant afford even £5. Sadly with the way the economy is going £5 is alot of money at the moment

The beard is for Bel Ami, so I think he'll be stuck with it for a while lol

And I just love the fact that he has put on some weight, he was too skinny before and he looks so healthy and well-rested now :D

Skinny Rob <3 Yum I have this thing for skinny guys. Although I hate skinny girls!

No wrong in being skinny but the last couple of months last year he looked too skinny :D

Yes but you haven't seen me with my clothes off haha =p

The day has gone super fast! Has anyone seen Daybreakers? We went to see it before, I was dissapointed at how it ended, there should have been more!

why becky you planning on walking around naked ??? :P

I wanna see daybreakers but the vampires arnt hot :D:P

I wanna see Daybreakers too

Sam went to see it the other night with Mel all she could say was its friggin amazing lol

I've been saying for weeks we'd get tinsel. If i'm being completley honest im very so so about it, im sure she's lovely but I really hope SM pull a cullen or someone out of the bag. This is my last gold convention and so far all the guests probs have a grand total of about 20 lines between them lol

Im so glad charlie is going.

It's not that I'm ungrateful it's just after the likes of Pfach and Rachelle it's always gonna be hard to follow...

I have faith SM will pull someone great out at the last minute though :P

I agree Talie they better deliver after promising Bigger and Better for ET3 as there's going to be rather a lot of people a wee bit annoyed to say the least!!!!!!

This is my last gold convention and so far all the guests probs have a grand total of about 20 lines between them lol

20?! More like..7!

Lol Rach that made me laugh but very true.

Rob looks quite nice with a beard :lol:

Samward hope you had a good nights sleep in your new bed :lol:

I'm off to my friends tonight to a Burn's Night party so that should be good fun and plenty of wine :D

i might talk to myself ;)

im watching Kevin McCloud's Slumming it where he's in India. I normally like this guy but he's annoying me tonight. He's being very judgmental and comparing everything he see's to the UK. Its a different way of life out their (im saying its fare, just or right), and the people are doing what they can to survive. He keeps calling things degrading, but i think his attiude is more degrading than anything.

Ok, rant over :D

Renee, i see your point and agree ;)

ok, im going to stop now ;)