Collectormania London

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Stuart, don't seem to have received an email either, please send me one, as would like to crew at London.

Thanks

Hi I need an email address or something. I'm good but I don't know every crew members forum name off the top of my head.

Hi

I havn't recieved an email and would love to crew and help!

You need to email Too Tall in the first instance then. Seeing as this was your first post and only joined forum today, im assuming you haven't contacted him before and left your email address in which you need to have done in order to receieve a crew application in the first place.

If you send a request to : crew@showmastersonline.com, with your email address and real name, i'm sure you'll be added to the crew database.

Other option is if you have a friend who has received an appliction, perhaps get them to forward a copy to you ?

Hi

You need to email Too Tall in the first instance then. Seeing as this was your first post and only joined forum today, im assuming you haven't contacted him before and left your email address in which you need to have done in order to receieve a crew application in the first place.

If you send a request to : crew@showmastersonline.com, with your email address and real name, i'm sure you'll be added to the crew database.

Other option is if you have a friend who has received an appliction, perhaps get them to forward a copy to you ?

Hey

Thanks for the advice. I emailed yesterday but wasnt sure how it all worked, i spoke to a few crew members about how to go about doing it and they explained.

Hopefully hear something soon.

Thanks again.

• Showmasters Admin
Hi

Hey

Thanks for the advice. I emailed yesterday but wasnt sure how it all worked, i spoke to a few crew members about how to go about doing it and they explained.

Thanks again.

I checked the crew email last night. I had 4 new applications in there, one was probably yours. I was too tired to deal with them last night. You should get a reply in the next couple of days.

Hi

Hey

Thanks again.

I checked the crew email last night. I had 4 new applications in there, one was probably yours. I was too tired to deal with them last night. You should get a reply in the next couple of days.

Thanks very much!! :P

• Showmasters Admin

can i have a crewing email thing for my mam? for cm london?

my email is chantelleburns@live.co.uk

it's just i'm at collectormania anyway and she doesn't have anything better to do.

I'll sort that out.

Although I have to warn you, crewing is long hours and can be VERY hard work. Doing it because you (your mam) have nothing better to do isn't really the kind of motivation we look for in a new crew member.

can i have a crewing email thing for my mam? for cm london?

my email is chantelleburns@live.co.uk

it's just i'm at collectormania anyway and she doesn't have anything better to do.

I'll sort that out.

Although I have to warn you, crewing is long hours and can be VERY hard work. Doing it because you (your mam) have nothing better to do isn't really the kind of motivation we look for in a new crew member.

Just a "slight" case of con obsession? Will that do for motivation? :D