who else has already packed?

katiieee_x

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I was done with packing too Katie, but I can dream lol...I'm going over to Mikaelas house tonight for VMA so I really need to be done by that time because tomorrow I have a lecture and then I don't have time :( I've made a list though, it's just the packing itself that is difficult because I'm not that organized :P

Poppy, if you love packing you can pack my bags on the hotel before I go home on Sunday lol :(

I'll be packing all week. Suitcase is open downstairs and il just throw everything in as soon as I remember it and do a final check on Friday =]

I think i'm the only person excited for the swimming pool. Mmmm Hilton sized swimming pool *droool*

=] I wonder the men who do the massages are some sweden or greece *more drool*

I'll be packing all week. Suitcase is open downstairs and il just throw everything in as soon as I remember it and do a final check on Friday =]

I think i'm the only person excited for the swimming pool. Mmmm Hilton sized swimming pool *droool*

=] I wonder the men who do the massages are some sweden or greece *more drool*

oooh im excited about the poool... and i hope they are greek ^_^ although ive never seen swedish men.. hmmm :P

balls i aint organised. ive not even got my suitcase out yet :o

oops...

x

I have both my outfits packed,

the rest of the stuff will have to wait, cos the boys will want to take something they are wearing this weekend and will have to be washed first.

I can pack in half an hour, so it doesn't worry me much once I have worked out what I want to take ^_^

Ermm.. Nope.

Have I really even thought about it?

ERmm.. NOpe.

Should I start panicking?

Maybe.

Eeps!

Not thought about it at the moment but need to get all my jewellery together otherwise I'll end up leaving it behind and sort out makeup :thumbup:

I also need to iron some of the clothes we're be wearing ;) I hate ironing I always listen to my MP3 it gets me through it :P I also need to sew a button on my waistcoat that fell off the other day lol

I also need to iron some of the clothes we're be wearing :o I hate ironing I always listen to my MP3 it gets me through it :P I also need to sew a button on my waistcoat that fell off the other day lol

Ironing :thumbup:;):D I think that covers it! :o

Edited by Juliette