A Dark Power is Rising

showmasters

Is there an answer to this then?

Much as we all enjoy a pointless speculation/too much time on my hands at the moment thread,

you can drag out a good thing too far!

My own wish was for Hayden Christensen or James Earl Jones or even Ian Mcdiarmid

as the thread title suggested that classic scene where Vader rises

but I view the world through sith red rose tinted glasses.

Plus excited as I will be by the announcement of Collectamania Beruit or a Joan of Arcadia con,

I really just need to be put out of my misery,

ta!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Lordy!

Thanks for trying to help guys but we seem no nearer a resolution.

I have lowered my expectation levels and will now settle for the auto of one of the medic droids, model

makers!

No one said there was going to be a LOTR con.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=52755

this is from sep 2009,

I hope I havnt got the dates wrong and this is from years ago lol, sorry if i have but this is in the lotr forum under tv movies section.

Back in the day when Showmasters was born we were really good at getting most of the cast of LOTR and soon we are going to do it again

soon will be the time for LOTR's fans again and once again we will be there bringing the best guests we can get , we have already been talking to our old friends from the first 3 films and we plan to bring them back soon and also we will be bringing new guests from the new films two

is if you remember the the old days were LOTR was the biggest thing out there then you are going to enjoy what we have planed

we look forward to showing you what we can do this time around , we were bone in the fire of Mordor and we are now stronger and we have been plotting and planing for you all to have a lot of fun with us so watch out for more info in the next few months of what we have planed for next year

a new power is rising again

Jason

if you want to be apart of this then, here is were you should start your journey

smeagol and i am wondering how long its going to take till the little hobbitses to find this

Edited by timelord81r

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If there's an announcement, announce it already. If it's not ready to be announced, don't announce that an announcement will be made soon. What kind of nonsense way to do business is that?

COMING SOON TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU... A TEASER FOR A TRAILER FOR A FILM THAT WILL BE COMING SOON TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU...

If there's an announcement, announce it already. If it's not ready to be announced, don't announce that an announcement will be made soon. What kind of nonsense way to do business is that?

COMING SOON TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU... A TEASER FOR A TRAILER FOR A FILM THAT WILL BE COMING SOON TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU...

Why spoil the fun? Keeps speculation going until SM/ME are in a position to officially announce something.

• 4 weeks later...

Why spoil the fun? Keeps speculation going until SM/ME are in a position to officially announce something.

Normally i'd agree with you there. However, have you looked at the date this thread was created by SM?

Sep 6 2009, 08:49 PM

it's not as if people have got impatient over a few weeks, more like 6 months.

Of course, if your idea of fun is:

I've got a secret and I'm not telling.............

Go on, guess my secret.............

guess again......................

try guessing again..............

numerous guesses later.............

I've forgotten my secret!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There's Bob Anderson going to LFFC, met him before but need him on more things. Annoyingly I have met every single LOTR guest SM have brought us since C2 and only recently started a LOTR poster, i need them all again!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...