A Dark Power is Rising

showmasters

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it's Supernatural, Doctor Who or Torchwood. Someone, I think it was the real Too Tall as they used that username on the thread, recently posted on one of the most popular Doctor Who forums and said 'We're going to have a new organiser very soon, more information later' so perhaps it could be Doctor Who/Torchwood related. As we have Bad Wolf and The Hub, I'd probably say I'd rather it was a Supernatural convention myself, fingers crossed. :chair:

Edited by Doctor Who

A Dark Power is Rising?

Maybe Jason had a kebab from a rather questionable van on Saturday night with extra hot chilli sauce and now he is suffering the consequences.

We've all been there Jason, all you can do is drink plenty of fluids and just let nature take it's course. Just give the toilet a once over with a can of Fabreeze every so often though!

Edited by Count Fooku

• Showmasters Admin

I hope it's Supernatural, Doctor Who or Torchwood. Someone, I think it was the real Too Tall as they used that username on the thread, recently posted on one of the most popular Doctor Who forums and said 'We're going to have a new organiser very soon, more information later' so perhaps it could be Doctor Who/Torchwood related. As we have Bad Wolf and The Hub, I'd probably say I'd rather it was a Supernatural convention myself, fingers crossed. :thumbup:

That was a fake too tall (at least it was not me).

I have been informed it happened, but I have never posted on that forum. Someone was using my screen name to play games.

Stuart.

Edited by Too Tall

That was a fake too tall (at least it was not me). I have been informed it happened, but I have never posted on that forum. Someone was using my screen name to play games.

Stuart.

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up. Here's hoping it's a supernatural convention. :D

Edited by Doctor Who