A Dark Power is Rising

showmasters

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm away for a week and come back and see this and now I'm going crazy praying for it to be a Supernatural con! *prays fervently* I can't take the not knowing! :lol: Lucifer is Rising in Supernatural at the moment, and he is pretty dark...:chair: I will just DIE if its not a Supernatural con :P And then I'll come back as a ghost and in Dean style HAUNT YOUR ASS until we get one!!! I can still go when I'm a ghost! *the suspense is making me crazier*

Edited by sami

I guess it pays to read threads in other parts of the forum -

Posted by SM on September 6th -

Back in the day when Showmasters was born we were really good at getting most of the cast of LOTR and soon we are going to do it again

soon will be the time for LOTR's fans again and once again we will be there bringing the best guests we can get , we have already been talking to our old friends from the first 3 films and we plan to bring them back soon and also we will be bringing new guests from the new films

is if you remember the the old days were LOTR was the biggest thing out there then you are going to enjoy what we have planed

we look forward to showing you what we can do this time around , we were bone in the fire of Mordor and we are now stronger and we have been plotting and planing for you all to have a lot of fun with us so watch out for more info in the next few months of what we have planed for next year

a new power is rising again

Jason

New LOTR/Hobbit con - coming soon?

I even posted a link to that earlier in this thread and people are still acting like its a big mystery!

Well, that would probably be because when LOTR was mentioned:

lord of the rings by any chance ?

Jason posted this:

no people will work it out

jason

So either I am understanding things very wrong or this topic has nothing to do with the other post about the LOTR guests.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Have to admit it never even occured to me it would be anything other than LOTR when the post in the LOTR forum was made.

Still I was known to be wrong once in 1987 and I was considered to have got the wrong end of the stick about something in 1997 (although the undercover police officer finally accepted that I was just asking her for directions and that asking her to use a feather duster was just a slip of the tongue) so anythings possible.

*prays* Pretty please let it be a Supernatural convention. I really thought it would be LOTR after seeing that thread but now I know it's not, my hopes are back for Supernatural convention. I'd definitely be booking a silver ticket if one was announced, I'm so excited now. It's the thought of meeting all the great guests, especially Jensen Ackles. :P

Both the posts by Krypto and Showmasters were made at 11:01 PM so chances are that Showmasters were answering a previous post and not the one asking if it is LOTR based. Given the comments about them wanting to do a LOTR event I would still guess that it is going to be that, even if I'd rather it was something else.

True, it might be that they were replying to a different message. We'll have to wait and see, I'm still hoping for a Supernatural convention though, I want one so badly. It'd be so fantastic and definitely popular. :D:YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who

Both the posts by Krypto and Showmasters were made at 11:01 PM so chances are that Showmasters were answering a previous post and not the one asking if it is LOTR based. Given the comments about them wanting to do a LOTR event I would still guess that it is going to be that, even if I'd rather it was something else.

I reckon Jason was referring to Krypto's previous post (at 9:54) which said

lol lizzy is desperate to know so put her out of her misery
- the reply about "people will work it out" makes more sense as reply to a request for more information rather than as an answer to a specific guess. And as you suggest, it would be virtually impossible to see a new post and reply to it with the same time stamp.

• 2 weeks later...

It does sound like a LOTR connection, but since there is another post saying there's something coming up then what would be the point in starting this one about the same thing and making it seem all cryptic when people know about an event coming up already?

My first thought was another Buffy con. That'd be ace...or how about a Charmed con? I did think Batman for a bit too. But maybe somthing Witch or Magic related I suppose would be a good guess.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...