What is everyone getting autographed?

MrsTwilight

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryanair is a b*tch and won't let you have much bagage at all :firedevil:

Ohhh I hate Ryanair! We use them quite often to go to Dublin and once my they wouldn't let my mom(Who is 100% Irish and still has a strong accent) fly out to see my Grandad when he was dying because she was an illegal immigrant ¬_¬ Ahhh there's been many issues with baggage with them too. Aer Lingus FTW XD

If I don't draw something, I'll most likely buy pics to get signed. I was gonna get my book signed, but I want something that I can frame and put up on the wall, so that way I can always see it.

Hmmm I'm still undecided about what I want to get signed! I had originally thought about getting Kellan and Jose to sign the Twi book and Cheske to sign NM buuut Mr Molina wasn't the biology teacher's name in Twi so that idea's out the window. I thiiiiink I'll get some pics printed off and get them signed.

I have a thing i got from LFCC with Kellans name spelt out with a picture of him in each of the letters i really want signed! But i also want my picture signed!

Wonder if we can buy autographs so i can get both done.

I got The New Moon one of those picture letter things and got peter to sign it but I dont wanna damage it in my suitcase so im leaving it at home

Hmmm I'm still undecided about what I want to get signed! I had originally thought about getting Kellan and Jose to sign the Twi book and Cheske to sign NM buuut Mr Molina wasn't the biology teacher's name in Twi so that idea's out the window. I thiiiiink I'll get some pics printed off and get them signed.

You'll probably get pics given in your registration pack to get signed if you don't want/have anything else - we did at ET anyways.

Or if you don't like those, you can buy other photos from the merchandise area.

That's if you don't want to have to print your own off - I suppose if you have a favourite shot on your computer, then that would be better - but the ones the sell and/or give you in the pack are really good quality.

I shall stick to getting the photos signed - that way they can either be framed on the wall, or put into a scrapbook the ones I don't want framing (or haven't got anymore room for!) Did consider having my special edition Twilight signed - but I wouldn't want to spoil it after, so couldn't read it and the photos are just easier to look at.

xC

I have no idea what to get signed! If pictures are in the packs great if not - help!!

I'll have to visit the dealers room before I get anything signed. Plus if I don't take anything back for my sister she will kill me...

I have just got the "special edition: Breaking Dawn" so i might just get that signed..... make it even more of a collectors item :pyth:

other then that i dunno.... lol

The one with the red pages?

i thought that was just twilight?

nah it's got a reallly shiney cover,and if you take the cover off it has a poster of a drawing of bella and edward both vampires :pyth: and it has a dvd and something else i dont know because i aren't breaking the DVD seal.....no matter how tempting :/ haha

Hmmm I'm not sure, I thought I'd seen other red paged books so I thought maybe that they'd brought out the BD one. I've never heard of that BD, it sounds awesome! Break the seal :pyth:

NO! then it will be worthless when i am old and decrepit!