We, the undersigned, would like Heather Langenkamp

dufresne

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not for you guys I sign even if I dont want to meet her.

I thought you wanted horror guests?:headscratch:

She would be a cool guest being in a lot of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies. :D

and

Yes alot of horror guests are good, the reason why I said I dont want to meet her is that I already have, and Im hoping that Showmasters will get some up to date horror guests and old ones that I have not yet met. So I dont want to be one of those idiots that say, well whats the point she has been to shows before get some one else, I want new fans to meet her thats why I put my name down. So now I hope you stop scratching your head lol.

Thanks for clearing that up, my head was starting to get sore. ;)

Hell yeah, and Wes Craven :-P

Hell yeah both these guys would be awesome and if you wanna throw Johnny Depp in as well and make it a bit of a reunion then even better!!! :blush:

lol as much as I love NOES and would deff get a Johnny depp auto on my poster, I don't think an appearance from that man would be in the context of a NOES reunion :smile:

Would be awesome though

Me too! Who cares if guests have done events up untill a couple of years ago I'd never even heard of these events and I bet a large chunk this year will be newbies, even more the year after as word gets around. That's why people like kenny baker show up all the time as there's always a lot of people who haven't met them regardless of how many shows they've done.

Just got an email from Showmasters saying she is coming!

COLLECTORMANIA LONDON UPDATE

Our guest line up for Collectormania London is shaping up nicely. We now have several new guests attending including some great one for horror fans. We have Heather Langenkamp, otherwise known as Nancy from Nightmare and Elm Street and Katharine Isabelle from Ginger Snaps, Freddy V's Jason and Supernatural.