Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

Having just read the update on the first page again, I feel it would have been a smarter idea not to have had a quote "Amazing guest" thread created in the first place.

What happens is, that as soon as the guest in question is announced, if it really is an amazing one, then people are going to know as such and post accordingly in the thread. What this does, is it makes SM look like they're placing a particular emphasis on the one guest and using them moreso than the other guests announced so far to promote the show, thus making those other guests feel slightly redundant and less valued by comparison.

Or that's how I'd feel going up against an "amazing" guest if I was down to appear as a signer

To the folks who are hoping for Christopher Plummer.

Yes he would be a truly great guest, his Sherlock Holmes (opposite James Mason's Watson) in MURDER BY DECREE was superb.

However.....If one of the clues is that this mystery guest is American, then that rules Chris out as he is Canadian.

Sorry as I would really like him as a guest too, but he wont be this particular thread's guest.

i HAVE THE UPMOST RESPECT FOR YOU I HAVE JUST LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE MEEAT AND WELL LL I CAN SAY IS YOU HAVE MEET THE MOST WONDERFULL ACTORS AND COMEDIANS WHICH SADLEY ARE NOT WITH US ANY MORE WELLL DONE AS I AM NEW TO THIS LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A MASTER ON THE OFF CHANCE ARE YOU AS OLD AS ME AS I AM A OLD FART AT THIS BEING 35

Yes he would be a truly great guest, his Sherlock Holmes (opposite James Mason's Watson) in MURDER BY DECREE was superb.

However.....If one of the clues is that this mystery guest is American, then that rules Chris out as he is Canadian.

Sorry as I would really like him as a guest too, but he wont be this particular thread's guest.

i HAVE THE UPMOST RESPECT FOR YOU I HAVE JUST LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE MEEAT AND WELL LL I CAN SAY IS YOU HAVE MEET THE MOST WONDERFULL ACTORS AND COMEDIANS WHICH SADLEY ARE NOT WITH US ANY MORE WELLL DONE AS I AM NEW TO THIS LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A MASTER ON THE OFF CHANCE ARE YOU AS OLD AS ME AS I AM A OLD FART AT THIS BEING 35

He was awesome in Star Trek 6! :chair:

JUDGE DEATH IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR KEYBOARD THE CAPS LOCK KEY APPEARS TO BE STUCK ON AND THE PUNCTUATION KEYS DONT APPEAR TO WORK EITHER

JUDGE DEATH IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR KEYBOARD THE CAPS LOCK KEY APPEARS TO BE STUCK ON AND THE PUNCTUATION KEYS DONT APPEAR TO WORK EITHER

I thought he was shouting at me earlier but now I see it's how he types...still didn't stop me feeling a bit crap though tbh before I realised :D

(to me caps is either shouting or emphasis, and can feel quite threatening if it's a whole post of caps...)

Yeah but for some reason this is the only forum that dosnt have the rule that you cant write in all caps. He would of been banned anywhere else I post by now.

And like Lizzy said, for some it can be rather intimidating, especially if they are replying to you directly.

Yeah but for some reason this is the only forum that dosnt have the rule that you cant write in all caps. He would of been banned anywhere else I post by now.

And like Lizzy said, for some it can be rather intimidating, especially if they are replying to you directly.

I cant even be bothered to carry on this convo but to say to the guy its "annoying" when hes a newbie AND maybe he doesnt realise hence he used shift at the start of a sentance when he thinks hes putting a cap letter in and it comes out small its obvious he doesnt realise but even so calling someone annoying whos new aint on and may stop him using it in future if he thinks hes getting stick! I dunno maybe a public flogging is in order :P:D