Registration Ticket Letters Have Been Posted

Jola

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if it s the right place to put that on. I just ordered a standard ticket for my fiancé but the system didn t let me put his name as a ticket holder!! i already have a silver ticket! and i dont want arrive on the day to discovere the ticket is on my name as you can not transfer them!

so help!

not sure if it s the right place to put that on. I just ordered a standard ticket for my fiancé but the system didn t let me put his name as a ticket holder!! i already have a silver ticket! and i dont want arrive on the day to discovere the ticket is on my name as you can not transfer them!

so help!

Just e-mail Jola with the order number, explain and give the name of the ticket holder. Don't remember the e-mail address of hand but it should be on the forums somewhere.

so help!

Just e-mail Jola with the order number, explain and give the name of the ticket holder. Don't remember the e-mail address of hand but it should be on the forums somewhere.

*nods in agreement*

That's the correct way to proceed.

If you order tickets for more than one person again, please use the comments box (it may be called notes... it has been a while since I ordered last :thumbup:) that shows up on one of the pages during the ordering process. Put the name of the ticket holders in the box, and you are all good.

A friend ordered my ticket for me. When I ordered some extra photoshoots and mailed back and forth with Jola that I have a ticket but that someone else ordered it for me. I gave her the name and order number of my friend.

Do I need to mail her again with the name or should that be alright now? *is worried*

A friend ordered my ticket for me. When I ordered some extra photoshoots and mailed back and forth with Jola that I have a ticket but that someone else ordered it for me. I gave her the name and order number of my friend.

Do I need to mail her again with the name or should that be alright now? *is worried*

First I have to ask the standard question, sorry: :D

Did your friend give your name and her name when she booked? If she hasn't done that she needs to e-mail Jola that info please.

I admit you lost me with part of your post. I'll try to sum it up to make sure I understand you correctly: Your friend ordered entry tickets for both of you. You ordered your own photo shoot tickets. You e-mailed Jola saying you were on order 1234 of Jane Smith (just making stuff up here). Correct?

Why do you think you need to e-mail Jola again? Didn't she send a final confirmation that everything is alright, or what exactly is it that you are worried about?

If you e-mailed her the info you will be okay. Bring the print out of your order just in case.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

My friend booked her ticket.

A while later she booked mine because my credit card didn't work at the time.

She probably didn't give my name, that's what got me thinking.

Later, I booked my photo tickets and got an email from Jola that I didn't have an entry tickets to start with. I gave her my friend's name and order number.

She mailed me that she's updated her records and that, should I make any further orders, I should include my friend's order number.

I'm just being paranoid about this. My friend got both, her and my silver ticket now and I'm just worried they won't let me in :P I have total ticket paranoia O_O

Edited by Sway

My friend booked her ticket.

A while later she booked mine because my credit card didn't work at the time.

She probably didn't give my name, that's what got me thinking.

Later, I booked my photo tickets and got an email from Jola that I didn't have an entry tickets to start with. I gave her my friend's name and order number.

She mailed me that she's updated her records and that, should I make any further orders, I should include my friend's order number.

I'm just being paranoid about this. My friend got both, her and my silver ticket now and I'm just worried they won't let me in :P I have total ticket paranoia O_O

As Jola has e-mailed you back saying she updated the records, I think she would have changed the second order for the entry ticket to your name. So I think that as long as your friend gives you the registration letter that would have been posted to her address [as it was done through her account] and you make sure you take your I.D. with you it should be fine. If you want to be totally safe you might want to just check-in to the reg desk with your friend who ordered the ticket for you.

And any future orders that you make just make sure to give the order number of the entry ticket your friend got for you so that all your things go into the one registration pack.

*waits to see if QS agrees* :P

Thank bonniesrg and Jola for clearing that up :D

I'm super paranoid with these things so I just wanted to make sure :P

All is right in the world then. I'm dragging my friend around with me anyway as I'm sharing a room with her, so that should work just fine :)

Thanks.

I have a question about the groups, do I need to send a personal message to Jola or Showmasters?

My friends and I did not book together, and I think we're in the same group, but I'm not sure so that's why I want to check it. My friends are better in English than I am, so it would be a great relieve when we are in the same group when we have to sign in on Friday.

Thanks!

• Moderators

You don't have to register with your group on the Friday - the groups are for the autographs and photoshoots only. (And your ticket number affects when you can get into the hall for the talks - lower numbers go in first.)

• 4 weeks later...

hi i was just reading through my registration letter again, cos i'm quirky (ok paranoid) and like to recheck things lol.

it says we need to bring copies of the confirmation emails that show the purchases we've made.

does that include the one for the ticket itself or is it just for any extras you've brought?

also i dont havr photo ID and have been told that although it is prefered its not essential as long as i have some kind of id so i just wanted to check what is an acceptable form of non-photo ID?

Edited by Ginnean

it says we need to bring copies of the confirmation emails that show the purchases we've made.

does that include the one for the ticket itself or is it just for any extras you've brought?

As long as you have your Reg Ticket Letter and it's ok then you won't really need your confirmation email for the actual ticket purchase.

also i dont havr photo ID and have been told that although it is prefered its not essential as long as i have some kind of id so i just wanted to check what is an acceptable form of non-photo ID?

Something official like a birth certificate. If not, then a utility bill that in your name and address.

As long as you have your Reg Ticket Letter and it's ok then you won't really need your confirmation email for the actual ticket purchase.

Something official like a birth certificate. If not, then a utility bill that in your name and address.

fab! thanks :D

will go dig them out :D

My friend booked his ticket got confirmation email but hasn't received his registration ticket.Will he be able to use a print off of his confirmation email and bank statement?

Yes that'll be fine.

appartnly i have this thing about booking things that need id lol. i think i have some where a utility bill around somewhere, i have a birth certificate only it has my old name on it waitin for the new one.

only 2 days to go :(