What are you wearing to the Forks High disco?

Daddy doesn't scuttle! He strolls and often glides majestically, lab coat flying out on the breeze.

Sorry haha, I think your description was much better suited! I kept catching a glimpse of the lab coat and thinking oh look theres carlisle again. It made me happy =]

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daddy doesn't scuttle! He strolls and often glides majestically, lab coat flying out on the breeze.

Sorry haha, I think your description was much better suited! I kept catching a glimpse of the lab coat and thinking oh look theres carlisle again. It made me happy =]

Why thank you. ;)

I sometimes think Daddy potters around though when he's thinking. You'd think vampires would walk in a more purposeful way!

Why thank you. ;)

I sometimes think Daddy potters around though when he's thinking. You'd think vampires would walk in a more purposeful way!

i love daddy :)

Why thank you. :blush:

i love daddy :)

We all do! ^.^

:wub: I hadn't even thought about the disco outfit!! I was too excited about the prom :P

I'll have to have a think now!!

I'm so excited - really hope I get to meet loads of you guys :P

haha no doubt you will know whether we are there or not as soon as you enter... :P

:headscratch: i know its a disco, right, but is it like a school disco, or a disco disco 80's style, or am i completely wrong and its basically just like the prom night and another night to have to wear a dress?!! little confused and cant find ANYTHING on here that mentions it........durrrrr!!

Nope.. Nope... No no no...

I can't think of anything to wear!!!

This is awful!! I really don't know what to do!

:help:

What should I do? What should I wear??? Other than clothes???

Darn it I was gonna say clothes! :lol:

Um Im wearing a dress if thats any help?

:lol: I hadn't even thought about the disco outfit!! I was too excited about the prom :lol:

I'll have to have a think now!!

I'm so excited - really hope I get to meet loads of you guys :P

haha no doubt you will know whether we are there or not as soon as you enter... :P

You won't be able to miss me, Tiff, Sam and Paul. Seriously. We're hard to overlook. :P

I'm probably going to be wearing a dark blue dress with flats, aiming to be in costume all weekend. But I'd think just dress as you would for a night out, not the full on formal look that you'd have for a prom. ^.^