Alex Meraz :D

As adorable and lovely as Alex was, I'd rather Showmasters went for guests they're not been able to get before.

Its one of the main reasons I'm not going to the Twilight Prom - I don't want to meet Kellan again and would rather have a new guest.

Um, would like Alex AND a new guest, he is really nice but I already paid for his auto and a photo; there are so many cast members who I'm betting are just as nice and I would love to meet.

As adorable and lovely as Alex was, I'd rather Showmasters went for guests they're not been able to get before.

Its one of the main reasons I'm not going to the Twilight Prom - I don't want to meet Kellan again and would rather have a new guest.

I totally agree with Betty here, that's not the reason I am not going to the proms (I have another event the same weekend), but I agree 100%. :P

I totally agree with Betty here, that's not the reason I am not going to the proms (I have another event the same weekend), but I agree 100%. :P

This is the reason why I didn't snap up a couple of tickets the moment they went on sale... Even though Kellan was lovely, I'd rather meet someone new. I'd only go to the TwiProm if the 3rd guest is some I REALLY want to see. :D

Bring Alex back to one of the Collectormania's or the next LFCC!