Spiderman

Hart

Are we talking about the same guy that was at MK? Cause I saw a Spiderman on Saturday but he wasn't.... great. But the guy at MK was actually made of awesome.

Took a photo with him XD; He certainly... felt... the part :blink:

If he was around on Sunday, I'm really regretting only coming on the Saturday!

Are we talking about the same guy that was at MK? Cause I saw a Spiderman on Saturday but he wasn't.... great. But the guy at MK was actually made of awesome.

Took a photo with him XD; He certainly... felt... the part ;)

If he was around on Sunday, I'm really regretting only coming on the Saturday!

ye he said he was at mk lol

Hi

I am Spiderman, Thanks for the comments. I had a great time and as usual met alot of great people so Thanks to everyone.

Just in case you are confused with my user name being Batman, i also have a Batman costume.

Anyone wanting to have a chat or contact me can do so at facebook.com/eddie.ford3

Hi

I am Spiderman, Thanks for the comments. I had a great time and as usual met alot of great people so Thanks to everyone.

Just in case you are confused with my user name being Batman, i also have a Batman costume.

Anyone wanting to have a chat or contact me can do so at facebook.com/eddie.ford3

Hahaha wait till my friend see's this, You gave her grief for wearing a Batman a top yesterday ! :crying:

5452_234977120301_841660301_7804-2.jpg

Hey Spidey - Nice to know who you actually are on here after meeting you at CM:15 and at LFCC on Sunday

(I'm one of the Mandalorians who were with Star Warriors, we met you at both cons).

BTW at CM:15 were you the Batman hanging around with the Joker on the Sunday (the Joker was on his own on the Saturday)?

Hey Spidey - Nice to know who you actually are on here after meeting you at CM:15 and at LFCC on Sunday

(I'm one of the Mandalorians who were with Star Warriors, we met you at both cons).

BTW at CM:15 were you the Batman hanging around with the Joker on the Sunday (the Joker was on his own on the Saturday)?

He is only Spidy in England, infact i think he said Batman is no more. B)

Met him on the Saturday & got a photo with him. Thought he looked awsome, & a nice guy too.

(Note to self: Get some of your photos loaded up you lazy bugger...)

Hi

How are you ? I remember speaking to you.

I had a great day but just wish i could have been there on the saturday.

Regarding CM15 i was only Spidey, i do have a Batman costume but it is far to heavy and bulky to travel with so i have only wore it in glasgow.

Will you guys be coming to Glasow ?

if not i may see you at collectormania in London in november.:D

Hi

How are you ? I remember speaking to you.

I had a great day but just wish i could have been there on the saturday.

Regarding CM15 i was only Spidey, i do have a Batman costume but it is far to heavy and bulky to travel with so i have only wore it in glasgow.

Will you guys be coming to Glasow ?

if not i may see you at collectormania in London in november.:spidy:

I'll be in glasgow will need to get a pic :D