A calm thread

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i really cant wait since this is our first one :) especially to meet Eve Myles!

i hope everyone has a fantastic time

She's in a sitcom called "belonging" which is often filmed in our street

Before I knew what they were filming, I drove past soo many times to see if Captain Jack was there! ;):thumbup: Gutted when I realised they weren't filming torchwood.

Still very strange to see her stood on our street though! :D

• Moderators

In amongst all the stress before an event, you can often forget to actually be excited for it! ;)

Hopefully once everyone gets there, it'll all go smoothly and everyone will get what they want, and have an enjoyable weekend :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to it :thumbup:

It's going to feel strange though as usually I crew but for once I'm going along as an attendee..... if you see a random woman not wearing a crew shirt trying to organise queues that'll be me ;)

In amongst all the stress before an event, you can often forget to actually be excited for it! :D

Hopefully once everyone gets there, it'll all go smoothly and everyone will get what they want, and have an enjoyable weekend ;)

I think it looks like a great show! What do you think David? You have past experience

Either Jason or Mark posted that the sales were up, so thats great! :thumbup:

Even hubby has decided he wants a tshirt now :P He came home from work with an Asda tshirt ready for me to print out,...........has no clue what he wants though :D

i really cant wait since this is our first one :) especially to meet Eve Myles!

i hope everyone has a fantastic time

She's in a sitcom called "belonging" which is often filmed in our street

Before I knew what they were filming, I drove past soo many times to see if Captain Jack was there! ;):thumbup: Gutted when I realised they weren't filming torchwood.

Still very strange to see her stood on our street though! :D

that's cool, we get nothing filmed near me :P we went to Cardiff in April though and were lucky enough to see Catherine Tate, Bernard Cribbons and David Tennant filming Doctor Who.

I think it's gonna go well. It'll have a great atmosphere, and no doubt the guests will be fantastic.

And it's always good for everyone to finally meet up.

I agree David, I think that is what is going to make it so special, I only actually have one autograph I want to get and that is Peters. That is purely cos I drew him and want him to autograph it for my portfolio, otherwise the talk would have been enough for me.

Most of the people I want to meet are Forum users! :thumbup:

Very excited - packed my tickets neatly into my bag. Just got to remember my bag and we're away!! :D

Blimey! You are organised! We had a nice suprise today. My parents gave us money for the weekend, so me and Kev have money for a meal at the harvester we are staying at Saturday night, and she gave the boys money to spend on the merchandise at the show.

Soooo sweet of her!

It would be even better if the wedding cake we had to deliver wasn't chocolate, cos we could drop it off really early, but it is unfortunately a 40 minute drive to the venue (in the opposite direction to London!) and then we have to set up 120 individual chocolate cakes, so it can't go too early. Thankfully, their wedding is at 12 o'clock, so we are hoping to get to the innkeepers lodge before the earlybird meals end. Think thats 5pm

Really looking forward to meeting up at Nando's too. Don't know how many people are going altogether though, will just be a nice way to finish the Sunday

;)

I'm looking forward to it :D

It's going to feel strange though as usually I crew but for once I'm going along as an attendee..... if you see a random woman not wearing a crew shirt trying to organise queues that'll be me :P

LOOOL

I'll say 'Hi!' if I see you, then ;)

What a fine idea for a thread - well done for starting it.

So -f you've come to this thread inpanic, here's a hint. Thousands of people will be attending the show. If you think you've something to panic about, it's likely to be affecting a god number f them too - but they're not all panicking. Why? First of all, they've probably read the FAQ. It has the words "Don't Panic" written on the cover in large friendly letters - and more importantly it has many of the answers to causes of panic inside.

Second;ly, they've realised that Showmasters, and the crew, have spent ages making sure there's nothing to panic about - becuase it makes their lives much easier too if people have no reason to panic.

So, relax, it'll all be alright.

I just watched Fresh Prince and now I'm playing on Halo 3 on the xbox. Not too stressed out anymore as my tickets came this morning they are now packed, still need to pack clothes and costumes though I do have all my costume stuff ready to pack and all the makeup for it is pratically already packed. Just need to sort the wax out for my hair into a smaller tub as I'm flying and it can only be 100ml and the tub is 200ml grrrr. Got to buy mousse and hair clips from the airport aswell.

Got all my flight tickets and hotel coupon sorted too so think I'm all sorted now just need to get my Peter photo shoot tickets and I'm done. Going to Nando's on Saturday night and have given my number out to a few people on here so got plenty of people to meet up with.

Well I think I'm all calm now, all packed just got to hope my trains come on time cos I'm coming straight from work in Sheffield to meet my mother on another train and then into London so it could be a potential nightmare!!!

So if you see anyone wandering round Earls Court in an o2 uniform looking dazed and confused then that'll be me ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

So hope this all works out and I can have a calm weekend!!!! :D