General Rambling

I didn't think I liked shiny things, but everytime I open a packet of 360 Swarovski crystals ready to make some cake jewellery, I too am saying."ooh! Shiny" :D

Swarovski crystals on cakes???

OOOOoooooOOOOOooooooHHHHhhh!!! Shiny!!!! ;)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhi, I'm sooooo having you make my wedding cake (obviously, I'd need to find an elligible and willing bachelor first) but yeah, your cakes are amazing and you're definitely on my wedding list!! I found an amazing wedding dress designer years ago, and she's been on my 'favourites' list for years. So, I've got the cake and the dress, just no man lol! A girl can plan! hehe.

Absolutely! SHINY!

Can you imagine what I was like the first time I opened one of those packets! The staff nearly exploded and were trying to pinch them off me! :thumbup:

Thank you Beth! Plan away!

I was rubbish for our wedding, didn't really plan anything, had a very low budget wedding. But I was 21 and it was nearly 17 years ago, not nearly as exciting as weddings are now, but we had fun :D

Wish I had been making wedding cakes then :D

Could have done my cake, bouquet, tabe invites, flowers for the room,.................ah well

Absolutely! SHINY!

Can you imagine what I was like the first time I opened one of those packets! The staff nearly exploded and were trying to pinch them off me! :thumbup:

Thank you Beth! Plan away!

I was rubbish for our wedding, didn't really plan anything, had a very low budget wedding. But I was 21 and it was nearly 17 years ago, not nearly as exciting as weddings are now, but we had fun :D

Wish I had been making wedding cakes then :D

Could have done my cake, bouquet, tabe invites, flowers for the room,.................ah well

I collect the swarovski figures but can only afford one in a blue moon and certainly not at the minute!!! I love the way the light reflects through them... I think I must have been a magpie in a previous life!! Bad staff!! Hope you wrapped their knuckles with a ruler!!

How many packets of those do you use nowadays then? Ever been to Slattery's? They also do wedding cakes some of the designs are fab. And they have windows where you can watch them doing all the decorations and such!!! Heaven for me.. As is the cafe upstairs. It's in a really big old townhouse... Massive.

I think they have a website. They do courses too!

I know right :wub: My ideal wedding cake. I'm just obsessed with chocolate. I'd probably eat it all as well. :P

LOL Well not that I have a bloke atm but have seen quite a few gorgeous cakes when looking for my friend(She's coming to the prom) who is getting married next October. I is a bridesmaid. :angel: Means I get to go on hen night too and find lots of ways to play tricks.

She's planning on bringing her fella to the ET3 (if we get tickets... please let us get tickets, we've booked the time off work already!!) Ste is 6'2" and built like Emmett... He looked alittle worried when we started planning on dressing him up... Heh heh heh....

Wow congrats on your friend getting married soon! :angel: Me and my boyfriend kind of got engaged the other day because he's moved to Wales and we just wanted to make a commitment because I find being away from him really hard. So yeah theres actually no plans for a wedding even though my friend has already said to me she's being bridesmaid LOL so I decided I might as well look at cakes xD Hahah xD

LOL you should definitely dress him up as Emmett! I might bring my guy to ET3... even though he hates twilight... would be fun :wub:

I also think the best part of getting married is the hen night!!! Whats your friend doing for hers?

Edited by .Kirst

Hey every1 iv just been sent this link on f-book altho i think iv seen it before, its the vampire kiss montage that was apparently only on the 3rd disk of the special edition twilight i must of seen it on youtube or something lol

http://team-twilight.com/20090820/vampire-...e-twilight-dvd/

The end makes me laugh, the fact that Edwards hand goes strate in2 Bellas top lol xx

We have that on our dvd tooooo!

I new id seen it but just assumed on youtube as others wer on bout this 3rd disc :)

I was checking out the 3rd disc edition and I can't see that there's any more extras on it than on our 2 disk edition!

OK wow so this thread has been even busier than the cosplay thread lol! I've kinda just had to skim through things but I sensed there was a bit of tension going on! I really regret not coming on the past couple of days now lol.

Sam are you feeling less stressed today? Cheryl hope you feel better soon!

Oooh I love swarovski (sp?) crystals! I'm actually going to make some jewellery using swarovski crystal beads that you can get. They are soooo pretty and sparkly and shinyyyyy!!!

Oh oh and I know I've said this on Twitter but for those who haven't read it: woooooh I've lost half a stone so far! Yaaaay! Ha ha I was in a bit of a daze when I found out last night.

Chocoholics the lot of you :D

I haven't been to Slatterys, but I have got his chocolate book and been taught by one of his tutors (but I went to him in London)

Yeah, use a few of those Swarovski packets

Used 2 on a wedding cake last week - 720 crystals on one cake!!

Currently killing my computer!

Trying to burn a wedding DVD for my sister in law, burnt it twice and it crashes in the same place So have taken out a few photos from where it crashes and trying one last time

If not, she is going to have to have the three different videos on a normal CD for the computer rather than a lovely DVD with a menu etc for the TV

Ah well

Sam are you feeling less stressed today?

Me...less stressed....never. Well maybe alittle as I have ordered some more costume stuff from ebay and its all good it won't go out of my account for a few days atleast so got time to put my convention fund money in tomorrow to cover it. Also going to ring the benefits tomorrow and see whats going on. I now have a new saying

"Hell hath no fury.....like me pissed off"

:D You lot have weird cake choices

Kirst, if you are having a chocolate themed sex party, you could have choc cake in this one!

http://www.dragonsanddaffodils.com/images/TORSO_300_1_.jpg

Still waiting for this blooming computer! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :firedevil:

Lol thats amazing! ALthough I dont think the boyfriend will be happy having a sex themed wedding!

Hmm. Who am I kidding. He's a guy :YAHOO: