General Rambling

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was amazing ;) and she had two mice dressed as them on top instead of people :YAHOO:

Oh Instant migraine!!! I love cheese but if I eat it I ahve a horrible 3-4 days in the bathroom, a blinding migraine with projectile vomiting and nose bleeds. Icky. Would rather avoid that please! I'll stick with chocolate and just... Stare longingly at proper cheese.

Quick! Keep her away from the cheese then! :dance:

Poor you! I would be gutted

that would be a blooming big cake! My sister in law just had four of those in her cake!

Just trying to publish a wedding DVD up to facebook for her cos she wants to show her family and friends

The computer finally spewed it out! Yay! Third attempt!

Have done a cover for the box, but the printer doesn't like the CD labels paper I have, even though I have the correct software etc, keeps telling me its the wrong sort! Grrrrr

Will try to print it up the shop and then will have to quit and write on the label with a calligraphy pen or something.

Actually, thats not a bad plan Put a blank label on and get the calligraphy pen out...........problem solved! :wub:

OMG!! I want!! Yum yum yum! I've always said I'm not having a traditional wedding cake (don't like fruit cake or marzipan) and that I want a chocolate one. Actually the idea was that 1 tier is chocolate, 1 tier sponge and another tier (pref the smallest) is fruit cake lol although I'd much rather it all be chocolate but I know not everyone likes chocolate.

Sam are you feeling less stressed today?

Me...less stressed....never. Well maybe alittle as I have ordered some more costume stuff from ebay and its all good it won't go out of my account for a few days atleast so got time to put my convention fund money in tomorrow to cover it. Also going to ring the benefits tomorrow and see whats going on. I now have a new saying

"Hell hath no fury.....like me pissed off"

Ha ha ha I saw you'd put that saying on Twitter. It did make me chuckle! Glad you're a little less stressed. Go give the benefits dept hell tomorrow!! DLA seriously confuses me! I recieve it for my sight and my leg but what confuses me is that a friend of my boyfriend gets paid a lot more than me just coz he claims he doesn't like going out (even though he walks half an hour to his mates every day. Go figure :-s) and other mental issues but I swear he puts it on! If you met him you'd know what I mean.

Yess ^^ cause she's having a jelly tot themed wedding :P

I think I'm still gonna have http://www.dragonsanddaffodils.com/images/...l_copyright.jpg and just have a chocolate themed sex party :D

Lol Jade! OMG I like that cake more than the jelly tots cake! Mmmmmm! Ok I'm craving chocolate cake!!

:D You lot have weird cake choices

Kirst, if you are having a chocolate themed sex party, you could have choc cake in this one!

http://www.dragonsanddaffodils.com/images/TORSO_300_1_.jpg

Still waiting for this blooming computer! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :firedevil:

Awesome cake that! And omg that reminds me of my cousins b'day last year! Her boyfriend had made her a cake in the shape of a spam! It was so cool!!! And there was creme eggs in there! Mmmmm creme eggggs!

It was amazing :( and she had two mice dressed as them on top instead of people ^_^

Oh Instant migraine!!! I love cheese but if I eat it I ahve a horrible 3-4 days in the bathroom, a blinding migraine with projectile vomiting and nose bleeds. Icky. Would rather avoid that please! I'll stick with chocolate and just... Stare longingly at proper cheese.

Oooh ouch 1 heck of a migraine then!

I get migraine when I eat chocolate that is really really hight in coacoa (I found this out after going into Hotel Chocolat in Norwich and getting some dark chocolate that was 80% coa coa)! I actually went and did an eperiment to see what the highest percentage I could eat before getting a migraine. Got upto 70% lol.