General Rambling

I have just rang my doctors again to get another appointment. This time instead of being with a locum its going to be with the doctor who gave me my three year sick note (Med 4) for the Incapacity benefits, would have prefered the doctor who diagnoised my thyroid but she doesn't have any appointments at the the moment so guess Dr Looke will do. He seemed nice enough though and hopefully he will listen to my problems properly rather than telling me to sort my sleep out myself and practically ignore any other problems I have.

Was another late night again last night not getting to bed till about 2am and getting to sleep till about 3am. Wish all this stress would just bugger off cause at the moment I'm hitting dead ends with costumes and because of the high stress levels I can't get my mind to focus for long enough on the task at hand, in this case costumes.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sam some drs can be total eejits!! I've had my fair share of them too!! Gotta go today actually really not looking forward to it!!! But i hope that this dr your going to see will be ok, if he gave you the 3 yr sick note then it should be ok? Can you ask him for another sick note try and get your incap indefinately thats what i have.

Can you pop on msn too just for like 2 mins as i gotta go out soon to a dr appointment i dont want and i need to ask you something :smile:

xxx

I don't think they can get rid of you over them sending you home, that's backwards!

I didn't get to bed till like 4 or 5am last night and slept really badly, lots of tossing and turning. Woken up with a stiff neck, foggy brain, crapped out sinuses and extreme dizziness. Keep stumbling all over the place like a drunk. I really need to do something about my stress levels, I can't let things affect my body this badly! I'm getting sick of it. :wub:

How odd I woke up with extreme dizziness too thats why im going the doctors :wub:

Mine's a symptom of my fibromyalgia so nothing I need to worry about, just something I need to be careful of. Lots of stairs in my house, would suck if I fell.

Oh dear, seems like lots of you aren't feeling great today :( Sending big hugs to Sam & Vicky!

Thanks babe. You should be on MSN for me to rant at. :D

bahh! yep! another late night.. didn't sleep till like...4 ish again... and didn't wake up refreshed! and my dress is pissing me off! eveytime i start a new thread it knots, in one of them knows that makes you have to start againa...one big circle :clap:

Big hugs to sam and vicky, i kidna know how you feel...

and they can't do that! they sent you home! they cant punish you when you didnt make that decision!

(also sorry for poor spelling, half the keys on this laptop dont seem to work very well...)

Hey thats awesome...I loved to be compared to her lol

Well Im back from the doctors and i have....labyrinthtis and vestibulas neuritis ...what a funky name that is lol its something to do with an imflamed inner ear which causes vertigo, sickness and cold like symptoms :clap:

Well Im back from the doctors and i have....labyrinthtis and vestibulas neuritis ...what a funky name that is lol its something to do with an imflamed inner ear which causes vertigo, sickness and cold like symptoms :clap:

That sounds no fun at all! How will they treat it? Anti-inflammatories?

I have had labyrinthtis it sucks big style!!! I am totally feeling your pain babe!!! **sends masssssssssive hugs**

I had a drs appointment today and it sucked!!!! Why do they insist on hurting you!!!!!!!!! *growls*

xxx

OMG WTF!!! Well I've lost some of my stress from the other night by having a stress caused at the yard. Some silly cow on the yard was winding Paul up and she punched him far too many time she he grabbed her arm. I'd just ridden Tillie so she picked up my tendon boots and threw them at him. When I asked if she'd just thrown my boots she laughed and said yeah. That was it I just saw red and went bloody mental at her. Ask her what right she had to treat my stuff like that and all I got was "Blah, blah, blah stop whining" so I called her every name under the sun to which her pathetic response was "Atleast I have teeth".

OMFG TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T AlREADY KNOW. I actualy said that to her it was one of the buh dum dum moments! I was expecting a funny joke or something after it.

Asked her how she would like it if I smashed her car windows and said "Oh its cause I can" which is what her response was. She said "Well you can't touch my stuff".....well you silly fooking cow you can't touch mine either.

Was rather annoyed with the YO as she didn't say anything so I confronted her about it too and she said "You just can't tell her tho" which is true but still a bit annoyed. Sorry if that my yard I'd tell her to get her horse, get her stuff (if she can find it cause she has no respect for her own stuff never mind others) and get the hell of my yard.

Luckily having a go at her has relieved so much other stress I actually feel so much better. I nearly launched myself at her tho, Paul had to get her to back off cause if she'd gotten any further in my face I'd have knocked her the hell out. She asked if I was going to hit her and I was that mad I just said "Well if I can find something heavy enough to hit you with might lose my hand in your face" I'm sorry but this girl is on the big side and I was just so angry.

Honestly, I'm a nice person really.... :D