General Rambling

:jason: I know we have got specific topics on here but I thought it would be nice to have somewhere to go to chat about general things relating to the Mini Con - like Rhi's cake as she has suggested making a Bella Birthday cake for the mini con; have you had a rubbish day - coming on here to chat makes you feel better because we all have one thing in common :firedevil: now what could that be :gorgeous:

I've got so used to saying hello every day/evening and talking about all sorts of things on ET2 New Event thread - I feel there's no where on here just to say hi how are you? and not everyone on here is going to ET2 so have reason to go to the ET2 forum.

Anyway have you got over booking your tickets..... because I was a bag a nerves for some reason and my left hand wouldn't stop shaking while I was typing all the details in Sam kept laughing at me.

David is thread ok if not let know or worse remove it :chair:

Edited by Twilightmum49

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh fab idea Deb! It makes me feel sad to abandon the other thread though lol.

Mmmm caaaake.....Rhi that is an amazing idea! Love it!

Oh god my hands were shaking so much 1ce the deets were announced and didn't stop til awhile after I bought the tix! Ha ha ha whilst Karly was still trying to get on SM I went to the massive events site and screamed and just basicly spazzed when I saw Kellan! Karly did too! My mum really does think we've gone mad! Spesh as not only did we buy gold tix but also coz we're staying in the hotel for 2 nights! Expensive but soooo worth it! I have also found out that I can get a disabled persons rail card which means me and a person travelling with me can get a 1/3 off train tix wooooh so must apply for that!

OMG I still need to finish packing for going to norwich in the morn and I need to get up extra early to wash my hair (with all the excitement going on I didn't have time to wash it earlier before I went to ryan's lol) then catch the train at 9:49! Eeeek!

Good morning all, was wondering yesterday where we should come to chat, perfect idea Debs Thought I was going to have withdrawal symptoms :wub:

If I wasn't ok with it, it'd be gone by now ;)

I'm efficient ^_^

You bet, he just likes to see what we are all up to as well! :wub:

Hope you have fun in Norwich Dayna

(Plus, didn't realise I had started four topics for the Mini con! looks like I was taking over! :(^_^

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

If I wasn't ok with it, it'd be gone by now :P

I'm efficient :poki:

David you are wonderful I thought you would'nt mind a thread where we just talked about anything as long as its related to Twilight BIG hug :blush:

Good morning everyone how you all feeling.....hands still shaking? :D it was madness in our house Steve wondered what he'd come home to bless him..

Rhi you were very busy yesterday I gave up in the end trying to read everything, I was so tired I had to go to bed at least we can still chat about all sorts and not have withdrawl symptoms :lol:

Dayna have a nice time in Norwich :D

Right off to catch up with all the work I haven't done because of coming on here :thumbup:

Cheryl said she gave up trying to read everything too! :D Ah well, didn't think I was excited that much until it was 5:15pm and Kev tried to go on the internet, and I wouldn't let him! He thought it was hilarious, but I have been waiting for ages! :lol:

Oh bum! :P

Just went to the doctor about this rash.

Pityriasis rosea. Virus, not scabby or anything, just red oval small blotches.

Non contagious, non infectious, usually occurrs in the Spring.............in children (hysterical laughter at this point) :D

Then she wiped the smile off my face by saying it could be around for 6 weeks!

6 weeks! Is she kidding! :blush:

Well cheesed off now, in that time will be LFCC and a family wedding at the start of August.

Thank fully it is mostly on my torso, but................6 WEEKS!!!!! :poki:

Definitely going to be vampire white for the whole of this summer now, ah well! It works for Nicole Kidman! :thumbup:

:thumbup: on the thread Debs! Head was definately spinning with all the threads yesterday - I couldn't keep up with all the messages! :WINCE:

Don't worry Rhi I'm vampire white with freckles!! I get burnt if I look at the sun!! :WINCE:

Anyway - woke up with a massive headache this morning but I'm still alive after the mayhem yesterday. Didn't think I was going to make it what with the palpitations and shaking etc. :D Everyone finally got fed here!

Thank goodness the boys' sports day has been cancelled (bad weather) - I would have had Jacob's all morning and Jonathan's in the afternoon. I need to catch up on work because not a lot was done yesterday! :huh:

Need to sort out prom dresses now - I'm so excited never been to a prom before they didn't have them when I was at school (dark ages!).

:WAVE:

Pale and interesting. Isn't that what they say?

Oh blimey that reminds me, its matthews sports day 1pm Clean forgot about it with the doctors. Best ring hubby and see if he gave him a PE kit

I've never been to a prom before either. I'm from the dark ages too!

Well, at least we will be naturally excited..................and I'm going to the prom with my hubby :thumbup:

Oooh Rhi thats nasty :WINCE: *hugs* I went the dentist yesterday and was told i needed 3 fillings :D I thought I had nice teeth I only went for a bit of a check up...grrrr :WINCE:

I burn if i look at the sun too...I have the skin of a ginger and im a brunett :WAVE:

Ive never been to a prom either so im looking forward to it, gonna get my dress from Camden sod posh im going for goth :thumbup: or rockabilly :huh:

Well, if I wear my criminal damage, we will match! :thumbup:

There's no way my boys will wear anything other than skinny/black jeans, black shirt, black tie and converse/vans anyway!

We raised them well! :thumbup:

3 fillings! You must be gutted!

Reminds me, I need to make appointments for the dentist too!

*ha! Dentist booked too!

At least we will stand out Rhi :D everyone else is in their posh frock and then theres us in our criminal damage dresses :thumbup: shame we wont be able to show them off together :thumbup:

Once I decide which one Im getting I will then have to try and dress Mike to match :D so exciting!

Dont go!!!! It costs a fortune...i know i need the stuff done but i wish i didnt its costing me £60 :blink:

Oh no! I keep forgetting you are going to London :thumbup:

Kev will prob be black shirt too, he often does that

I know, but at least the kids dentist are free.

Usually.............I am a good girl, and I just ask him to clean them. I play clarinet, so have a couple of teeth at the base that overlap a little, but I couldn't have a brace cos the clarinet would push them out. Have considered having that done now though

Fingers crossed, my dentist usually says I will never have false teeth. I don't think they are very white, but he says that is cos I am so pale. My youngest has good teeth too.

However, hubby and my eldest have got soft teeth which is a nightmare! No matter how much they look after them, they always need fillings. Kev always costs a bomb. I always feel sorry for him when he has to go, cos he always brushes them properly and always needs fillings :thumbup:

Im just glad I got tickets Id of been a nightmare to live with if i didnt :blink:

I was so shocked at how expensive the dentist was...I havent been in like 3 years :thumbup: I only work part time so i have about £50 a week to spend on myself cause i try to save money every month(never works) and the dentist this week has cost me £60 and then i spent £140 yesterday on the con...i r poor :thumbup:

Im just glad I got tickets Id of been a nightmare to live with if i didnt :D

I was so shocked at how expensive the dentist was...I havent been in like 3 years :WINCE: I only work part time so i have about £50 a week to spend on myself cause i try to save money every month(never works) and the dentist this week has cost me £60 and then i spent £140 yesterday on the con...i r poor :WINCE:

I know what you mean. My poor account being debited for 4 standard tickets, then reserving two adjoining hotel rooms. (Would have cost way more for a family room £180 plus VAT plus Breakfasts! Cheaper to use the showmasters deals)

So I am poor now too :D

What was the showmaster deal? The only thing i seen was a double room for £121 so sure it wouldve been cheaper to get a family room :thumbup:

I think Birmingham was always going to be cheaper for accomodation though.

Birmingham

Room price for single or twin occupancy is £74.75 including VAT and breakfast.

Please note that all bedroom bookings will have to be done by telephone only for the next few days until the online booking system is in place.

Please telephone bookings to 0121 780 6262 and quote promotional code GTWIL

London

Download the booking form here.

Individuals wishing to make a reservation with The Hilton Metropole London can either fill out the reservation form (link above) and send it to guillermo.rubio@hilton.com or fax it to 020 7262 2921.

Alternatively, guests can contact Guillermo Rubio directly by dialling 020 7616 6570. The group code is GMASA.

Room rates are as follows:

Bedroom (Single occupancy) - £98.90 per night (Including Breakfast for 1 guests & inc. VAT)

Bedroom (Double occupancy) - £121.90 per night (Including Breakfast for 2 guests & inc. VAT)